Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Grado RS-1i Reference Headphones (Used)

Go down

Grado RS-1i Reference Headphones (Used) Empty Grado RS-1i Reference Headphones (Used)

Post by darknation Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Condition: 8.5/10 with normal wear and tear. Wood is in great condition.

My asking price is RM 1,800 (Retail price: RM 2,430). This is subject to negotiation if the buyer is really serious.

The headphones come with everything that was thrown into the box. This includes the manual, a 3.5mm to 6.5mm converter, official Grado extension cable, and a medium sized traveling hard pouch worth RM 80. A copy of the receipt will also be provided in an event that the warranty must be claimed.

Age of the headphones are roughly around 10 months with about 400 hours or so of burn-in time. The headphones currently rest in the box due to a busy schedule. They are in full working condition and warranty for the pair is still available.

I do postage as well as COD in certain areas of PJ and KL. If you are interested, call up 012-5185122 to make a reservation.

darknation

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down