Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

NAC 72 & NAP140 -SOLD-

Go down

NAC 72 & NAP140  -SOLD- Empty NAC 72 & NAP140 -SOLD-

Post by Naim_Audio Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 am

The beautiful matched combo[classic NAP140],I can presume you know how good that they sound in its day.

NAC 72 was one of Naim's best pre-amps from the 90'.its sound very open N engaging ,natural amp and is also easily upgrade able with matched Hi Cap taking it to another level.

However my friend prefer to Sansui [ Au-999 i guess] that he decided to let them go besides the fact that he does not use much of it.

strength:
PRAT....with greater musical tempo than most Highend amp made today,it really make your unconscious foot taping along with the lyric that kind of experience Surprised

Asking Rm item SOLD!!. I love you
with SNAIC and DIN cables

Good review can be found online

NAC 72 & NAP140  -SOLD- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMU_Okcl7eDVI7DQbeqwtMSirydGwtNUr1Oe8uROK-ObGyABwPEA NAC 72 & NAP140  -SOLD- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLA2keIJJ_tR9UIlv19db3T88fF6ItmsJPckRI2WV277kEwzKVAQ NAC 72 & NAP140  -SOLD- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXAIUJGTLtbMSohClzoEf4aJaRnPEXIDHmJjva8XQSkhAEAnSC

NAP140

NAC 72 & NAP140  -SOLD- 2Q== NAC 72 & NAP140  -SOLD- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXQOKD83oH_jN36AqyUzLNEe9xjolkYPH8cXSNpB6Ifjb5bm9D7Q
Naim_Audio
Naim_Audio
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Revox/Sony/Studer/Marant/Naim/Philips
Amplification: Naim/Marantz/Leak
Speakers: Linn/SF/Klipsch/Mission

Back to top Go down