Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

Go down

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Empty Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

Post by sollehah Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 am

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz19
Black is beautiful & elegant for Krell®️ audio equipment. American/European colour preference rather than the silver aluminum finish.

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) 250146462_o

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz18

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz17

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz16

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz15

"The Best Integrated Amplifier?" Star Online AudioFile

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) 181496661_o

KAV-400xi (Black) 200Watts x 2 Remote Control Integrated amplifier.

This is the current model Krell®️ 400xi 200 watts integrated amp, in Mint condition. This amp has won many Awards and is the best rated & most highly reviewed Krell piece ever made. Solid Krell build quality and power, this integrated amp cannot be beaten in it's price range. The Krell 400xi integrated amp is considered by many to be the finest integrated amp on the planet. It is a powerhouse with a slim sleek design and of course legendary Krell (Made in U.S.A.) build quality. Originally retailed for approx. US$3,000!

Rating: 9/10, less than 1-year old as in new condition, overseas import, with Remote Control, Manual, Power Cord & Original Box/Packaging.
Finish: Black anodized metal chasis (Black is beautiful & elegant for Krell®️ audio equipment. American/European colour preference rather than the silver aluminum finish.)

• "One of the finest sounding Krell®'s..." see hi fi news review, Ken Kessler.
    "This is prime example of a Krell®️ 400XI integrated amplifier that pushes 200W into 8 ohms. It has one of the sweetest midranges of any amplifier I have heard."

• "THE BEST INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER? The Krell KAV-400xi certainly lays claim to the title." - M.K. CHONG, The Star Online AudioFile

Full Review: http://sites.thestar.com.my/audio/story.asp?file=/2007/5/31/audiofile/31krell

NOTE: We will only respond to genuine potential buyers who Call/SMS us (will not respond to comments/inquiries in this thread). Do your own Google search on this remarkable machine from one of the most respected names in audio today - Krell Industries Inc.

Link to product details, more pictures & reviews:
Krell KAV-400xi 200Watts x2 Integrated Amplifier - (Best Amp in the World)

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) 181513987_o

Selling:
RM8,500 negotiable, call us for better pricing. Email: hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.

Visit my Lelong Store: Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Vms
27,628 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay:
Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down