Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD

Go down

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Empty Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD

Post by sollehah Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:37 am

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz46

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz45

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz44

60" length Draper Luma 'Grey' projection screen (Made in U.S.A.)

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz47

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz43

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz41

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz40

Package on offer (RM3,450 only) brand new/sealed box Sanyo PLV-Z1 true WideScreen 16:9 Home Theatre Projector & Draper Luma made in U.S.A. Grey-colour (for better contrast) Projection Screen (demo unit).

Original Retail Price of Sanyo PLV-Z1 was RM6,000.00.
Current Retail Price of Draper Luma 60" Grey-colour projection screen is RM700.00

Experience and enjoy the true BIG SIZE 60" to 120" (inches) PICTURE like being in Cinema in your own Home. If you love watching blockbuster DVD movies & Astro ESPN football, you should be watching it on a big screen just like the Hollywood film directors want i.e. to watch their movies on a big widescreen, and feel the cinematic atmosphere.

The Sanyo PLV-Z1 digital projector is what you need if you want:

Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Zzzzzz48
* big-size ASTRO TV picture especially when watching ESPN & Star Sports football matches,
* high-quality home theatre DVD movies viewing (it accepts HDTV signals from 720p to 1080i),
* outdoor cinema for "Mamak teh tarik" restaurant inorder to attract more customers,
* play video games (PS2 or the lastest PS3),
* and also utilize it for excellent imaging and clear business or casual presentations.

It is ultra light and versatile so you can bring it along to wherever you go with no hassle at all.
You can project images up to 20 feet (diagonal).
Just plug it in to your dvd player, computer, video game, etc and the projector will automatically detect and optimize signals.

It has native SVGA 800x600 resolution and is compatible with a wide variety of computer and video devices, including the following:

• Most standard VCRs, DVD players (progressive and interlaced), progressive DVD, HDTV sources, TV and satellite decoders, camcorders, video games, and laser disc players.
• IBM-compatible computers, including laptops, up to 1024x768 resolution.
• Apple, Macintosh, PowerBook, MacBook and MacBookPro computers up to 1024x768 resolution.

It is simple to connect, easy to use, and straightforward to maintain.

You will receive the projector in its original Sanyo packaging with ALL the original items included, plus the U.S.-made Draper 60" Grey-colour projection screen (for better contrast & detail as compared to the white colour screen).

Links:
Sanyo PLV-Z1 Video Projector 16:9 Widescreen NEW- Now On Sale, 50% Off

Selling: RM3,450 negotiable, call us for a better price for you. SOLD!
Email rjzarina@yahoo.com or SMS 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyers.

Visit my Lelong Store: Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD Vms
25,675 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay:
Draper Luma projection screen & Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector (New) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down