Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New)

Go down

James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) Empty James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New)

Post by sollehah Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 am

James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265577022_tp
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265577036_tp
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265577080_tp
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265577102_tp
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265577164_tp
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265577198_tp
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) Jamesl10

James Loudspeaker 8X Speaker Pair InWall Theater Audio

High Value In-Wall Speakers US$3,000.00 Pair of Speakers

James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265129392_o

Weight20 lbs
Freq Response45-20khz +/- 3 dB
CrossoverAFDC 6 dB / Octave - Variable
Impedance 8 Ohms
Sensitivity90 dB @ 1 watt @ 1 meter
Power req.50-300 Watts RMS recommended
Woofer(1) 8"
Tweeter(1) 1"
Finish
Size
Black
17.5"h X 17.5"w X 3.875"d

James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) 265582598_o
Can ask a furniture shop carpenter to make a box for each
speaker (@RM120) in order to turn them into bookshelf speakers.

You are looking on the following item – James Loudspeaker 8X In-Wall Speaker Pair

Physical Condition – New – see photos for exact condition of items listed

Quantity – 2 each, 1 pair

Size – 17.5" x 17.5" x 3.875" each speaker

Weight – 20 lbs each speaker

Color black painted front, made from high quality aircraft aluminum

Frequency Response – 45Hz-20Khz +/-3dB

Impedance – 8 Ohm Nominal

Power Handling – 50-300 W recommended into 8 Ohms

Misc. – 90dB spl sensitivity at 2.83v @1m

Operational Condition – As specified factory operating condition

Description – You are looking on one pair of James Loudspeaker 8X In-wall Speakers. These are US$3,000.00 speakers and are made from extremely high quality aircraft aluminum. This is the same speaker design as the current model, the 82SDX, only slightly larger in horizontal width. These are normal stud depth mounted speakers which easily mount to adjoining studs in a normal home wall. These speakers include high quality drivers and a proprietary circuits called ADFC(See Below). These speakers do not include grills

James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) Jamesl10

The Adjustable Frequency Distribution Circuit (AFDC)

The AFDC is a potent equalizer. Refer to Figures 1-4 for examples of different AFDC settings and typical frequency response curves. Notice that with the AFDC engaged, the lowest bass frequencies remain constant. The mid-range frequencies can be equalized as much as -18 dB and to a lesser degree, the high frequencies equalized as much as -6 dB providing a smooth frequency response and life-like in room performance.

Compatibility

Due to the inherent design of the AFDC, James Loudspeaker systems are relatively efficient with sensitivity measuring between 89 and 92 dB @ 1 watt @ 1 meter depending on Model. Speakers equipped with the AFDC are easy to drive and perform exceptionally well using modest power amplifiers. Minimum recommended power is 50 watts RMS. On the flip side, James Loudspeaker's do benefit sonically with the use of high output, high current amplifiers especially when operating at home theater or concert reference levels.

Reliability

The AFDC protects the speakers from high voltage damage without the use of filters or fuses. In the history of the company, James Loudspeaker has not replaced a single driver for failure as a result of excessive power. For this reason, James Loudspeaker systems are not rated for maximum power handling capabilities.

Selling: RM3,850 negotiable.

Personally I am a believer that there is only one way to sell hi-fi and that is properly - describing goods accurately, checking that they work properly and packaging them carefully so that they survive from the courier.

Check my feedback on Audiogon.com, eBay.com & Lelong.com.my and buy with complete confidence. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions (Call or SMS). Thanks for your interest!
http://www.lelong.com.my/auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
I believe if someone is keen enough to purchase the unit, he/she will make an effort to call or SMS me in order to deal. I won’t respond to any queries, instructions or remarks made on hifi4sale forum.

Visit my Lelong Store:
James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) Vms
27,628 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: James Loudspeaker 8X InWall or bookshelf speakers (New) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

NOTE: Sollehah's postings on hifi4sale site were written by:
Azlan
(My e-mail: hifigeek2003@yahoo.com)
Sales Manager for sollehah online sales/e-Store
All SMSs/Calls for 019-3464456 will be directed to me.
In future, call/SMS me directly for any queries as I will immediately answer your calls or SMSs if I’m not sleeping or praying inside the mosque. Thank you for your time. Cheers!
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down