Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used)

Go down

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) Empty NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used)

Post by sollehah Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 am

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 288326807_o

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) Nhtsat11

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 185629161_o

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) Nhtsat10

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 185629168_o .....NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 285653993_o

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 288329742_o

NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) Nhtlog10
NEW WAVE SAT-24 Speakers - Black Beauties

NHT is a leading NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 233717026_o U.S. loudspeaker company producing high-end equipment with an emphasis on performance.

You are looking at a pair of NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) 185629161_o NEW WAVE SAT-24 speakers. I have hooked them up and to my surprise they sound really great. NHT is all about quality speakers.

NHT (Now Hear This) has been making waves in high-end audio for some time, offering solidly designed speakers at prices far lower than their stunning sounds would lead you to expect. The NHT New Wave SAT-24 is a marvelous bookshelf design, delivering sweet and seamless sound across most of the audio spectrum. In reviewer’s tests they found that the speaker rolls off bass in the bottom couple octaves, making it most suitable as a satellite or rear speaker in a home theater.

The speaker is quite plain to look at, but this only makes it all the more stunning when you fire it up and hear its gloriously natural midrange and mellow but perfectly detailed high frequencies. And I have no trouble recommending this as a bookshelf speaker for close quarters -- say, a bedroom or dorm room, where placement near a wall will emphasize whatever bass is there. Additionally, a subwoofer will do a great deal to fill in the low end.

Links: NHT New Wave SAT-24 Speakers - Black Beauty - Made in U.S.A.

Selling: RM750 negotiable.

Personally I am a believer that there is only one way to sell hi-fi and that is properly - describing goods accurately, checking that they work properly and packaging them carefully so that they survive from the courier.

Check my feedback on Audiogon.com, eBay.com & Lelong.com.my and buy with complete confidence. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions (Call or SMS). Thanks for your interest!
http://www.lelong.com.my/auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response.

Visit my Lelong Store: NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) Vms
27,840 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: NHT New Wave SAT-24 speakers (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down