Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced]

4 posters

Go down

Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced] Empty Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced]

Post by stanlyy Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

Siltech SPX-20 Power Cord
- 1.5meter (US plug)
- Conditions: 8.5/10
Price: RM550 RM450

Siltech Berlin MXT Professional Series X Balanced AC Power Cord
- 1.5 Meter (US plug)
- Conditions: 8.5/10
Price: RM400 RM300

Mobile: 012-6552211

Siltech SPX-20:
Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced] Img-2012

Siltech Berlin MXT:
Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced] Img-2013

Last edited by stanlyy on Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

stanlyy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-05

Back to top Go down

Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced] Empty Re: Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced]

Post by stanlyy Tue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Price reduced

stanlyy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-05

Back to top Go down

Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced] Empty Re: Siltect Power Cord SPX-20 & Berlin MXT [price reduced]

Post by Mian Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Still available??
Mian
Mian
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by john101 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 am

Dear Mian up there, I notice you always like to mess up with people's ad and comment on their pricing comparing with US or UK based website price. You always use the direct currency conversion comparison without even bothering on the extra cost such as transportation, high tax rate, import LEVY/Duty Fees and other related charges.

I see you always do this to others around but never actually buy anything from others, based on my experience dealing with you before.

If you are so concerned about the prices here why don't you order from overseas or travel there to get some from there by yourself? Then maybe you will understand why is it cheaper to get it here.

So please stop messing around and asking funny questions here and there, please grow up my friend.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

john101
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mian Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 pm

John,

This is between Buyer and Seller. I always believe customer is always right. If you're the buyer, you will try to buy at cheaper price as same as seller wanted to sell at higher price. If the price can't be nego just state there fix price with no negotiation..... If you want every enquiry must buy then nobody need to negotiate anymore..... I didn't say I'm good buyer, but from the way you comment, you will show your angry face to customer when the deal is not on. 

Hope you have a good business in the future, bro........... Arigato Kosalimas
Mian
Mian
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by fitgo Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Still available??

fitgo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down