Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD

Go down

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD Empty B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD

Post by sollehah Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 am

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD Hifi4s18

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD Hifi4s17

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD Hifi4s16

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD Bw____10

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 101033335_o
Up for grab is a pair of B&W Bowers & Wilkins (ENGLAND) Nautilus™️ 805 in the great looking dark Red Cherry finish. These speakers are so... beautiful. One of the finest British loudspeakers ever made. The craftmanship is amazing. The Nautilus™️ Series is the highest range in the B&W Loudspeaker Ltd. stable.
The Nautilus 805’s made everything sound exceptional. Incredible precision and transparency. The detail revealed by these speakers is mind-blowing. The best standmounted speaker for the money by far.

These speakers are a legend and a reflection of the best technology available for speakers. They resemble power, clarity, and performance of sound. There is nothing I can add to this work of art. These speakers are in good condition and they come with the original packing. Do not miss this opportunity to own an incredible and legendary speakers to be used as the main component of your hi-fi system.

• Check out on the net for many awards and rave reviews received on this biggest bargain of B&W the Nautilus line.
    http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=1153&terid=1334&sc=ht
  • "The Nautilus 805s quickly swept me into the music, and I found myself listening with my eyes closed. It was as if a special light had been switched on in my mind: 'This is a terrific loudspeaker, and an example of what I really love about high-end audio."
    - By Larry Creenhill, U.S.'s STEREOPHILE magazine.
    Full STEREOPHILE review: http://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/168/

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 104558763_o
B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 101033361_o
B&W's Nautilus Tweeter on top technology ensures that the sound remains focused and time-sensitive and that the stereo image is presented with unparalleled three dimensional accuracy.
This is the absolute top of the line stereo speakers for audiophiles.

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 82457689_o
B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 101033357_o

Strengths: Aesthetics, Sound staging, Imaging, Air, Timbral accuracy, Very sharp bass, Very clear top end, Gorgeous mid range, Reproduces Piano/violin/Sax/female vocals better than most. Simply superb.

The speakers are about 5+ year old. Rating: 7/10 Fair to Good condition. They come with boxes. Fully burnt-in for an immediate musical enjoyment for the new owner/buyer!

Links:
Beautiful RED CHERRY - B&W (U.K.) NAUTILUS™️805 High-End Stereo Speaker

Selling: RM6,500. SOLD !
Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
So many misinterpretations can be made via hifi4sale forum, and sometimes it is difficult to communicate effectively as everyone's level of English language proficiency differs.

Visit my Lelong Store: B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD Vms
27,430 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 82457689_o
B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 101033357_o
B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD 181651539_o
Absolutely stunning audiophile loudspeakers (minus the floor stands)

Please note my eBay user ID: sollehah1992 ( 228B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD IconTealStar_25x25) B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD IconStoresNW_20x20B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (Used) SOLD S
on the white paper in the picture above to validate the pictures were not pulled from some other website or auction.
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down