Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used)

Go down

Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used) Empty Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used)

Post by raymond88 Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:42 am

Item: Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m pair

Condition: 8.5/10. Item in very good condition.

Price: RM270 or swap with your cables

Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used) Hyperl10

Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used) Hyperl11

Some info:

For sale a 0.5m pair of the world fam
ous Audioquest Quartz interconnect cables. One of the best of the older Audioquest copper cables, higher than the acclaimed Ruby and Topaz in the Audioquest line-up. 

Constructed from three 22 awg solid FPC-6 copper conductors, in Foam Polyethylene insulation, separated with hundreds of Polypropylene fillers, using air as the primary insulation, with a 22 awg solid silver plated LGC copper drainwire enclosed in a Foil/Mylar/Foil shield, in a midnight blue PVC jacket, these cables are an affordable way to seriously improve the sound in your system. 

To emphasise just how good these cables are, below are some reviews taken from 

AudioReview:

"I bought this cable two weeks ago, for its openess, details and dynamics, to try to remove the harshness and brightness produduced by CD63KI cdp and 8000A amp. It's works! It's more musical and have extra airyness compared to BlackKnight. Overall, I'm very happy with this cable. The only setback is, the cable does not come with screw-down tightening RCA plug as I expected. But still, its worth buying" Rating 5/5

"I have been using the Audioquest Quartz X3 together with other cables (US$100-$600)for the past 3 years in-between 6 amplifiers (from mid priced to expensive tubes and solid states) and 2 cd players (Marantz CD63 & Sony XA7ES). I find that the Quartz are value for money and far superior in sonic qualities compared to more expensive brand cables in the league. The perfomance is on par with the AQ Emerald or betters them in some areas. especially when details are called for. The Quartz are destined to stay with for sometime as I will be using them as a measurement gauge for all incoming interconnects." Rating 5/5

"The technical support at AudioQuest recommended the Quartz X3 to compliment my Indigo+ speaker cable. The sound is clear, wide and smooth." Rating 5/5

"I have been using Audioquest Quartz interconnects with Sony ES equipment for several years now and have found them to add excellent dimension to the sound." Rating 5/5

"I purchased these interconnects about 3 months ago to replace my Jades. The difference was most apparent. The whole soundstage completly opened up with depth and clarity. The Quartz X3 brought a wholoe new sound to my system. Far excedeing my expectations. These things are worth every penny, you wont belive the difference. Excellent Sound stage and accuracy!" Rating 5/5

"Great with good dynamics and very clear tight sound." Rating 5/5

"With the Turquoise interconnects, I found the sound from the CD player to be a bit thin and jumbled; the music lacked coherence--instruments seemed very isolated from each other. All of these problems are gone with the Quartz. Sound is more forward and 3 dimensional and the harshness is gone from the highs." Rating 5/5

"After listening to the bloody awful QED Silver Spiral this cable was a relief! VERY easy on the ears." Rating 4/5

"Overall one of the best constructed, most musically persuasive performers i've used.In the the world of fine wire this is one of the finest. Superb clarity, bass depth and control, spacious and smooth top-end and some of the finest midrange articulation around. Looking for an affordable cable that gives extraordinary performance? This is it. Accept no substitute!" Rating 5/5

SEE ALL MY OTHER INTERCONNECTS HERE:

http://www.hifi4sale.net/t40014-various-interconnects-atlas-taralabs-chord-company-audioquest-vdh-etc

Thank you

Last edited by raymond88 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

raymond88
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 10022
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/hifijunction/

Back to top Go down

Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used) Empty Re: Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used)

Post by raymond88 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:41 am

Bump

raymond88

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used) Empty Re: Audioquest Quartz X3 Hyperlitz Interconnects- 0.5m (Used)

Post by raymond88 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 am

bump

raymond88

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by raymond88 Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 am

Bump

raymond88

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by raymond88 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:20 pm

bump

raymond88

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by raymond88 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am

bump

raymond88

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down