Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Monitor Audio Used Demo 3 mths SOLD

Go down

Monitor Audio Used Demo 3 mths SOLD Empty Monitor Audio Used Demo 3 mths SOLD

Post by kleew Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Monitor Audio Monitor BR6 SOLD

Reason for sale:  Only one last pair of new units to sell, no point demo-ing.

Condition:  Very new

Period Used:  3-5 mths, hardly used

Price:  1990 final

Transport:  Free in Penang up to Alor Star.   Other state have to bear transport fee.

Monitor Audio Used Demo 3 mths SOLD _mg_8710

The Audiophile Voice Magazine -
“The Monitor Audio BR6 displays amazing depth and sound staging capabilities, that indefinable ‘rhythm n’ pace’ thing, and are to my ears the equal of most any speaker with a price tag twice as big.  The first thing I noticed was the true-to-life tonal quality of these speakers. Jake Jenkins’ banjo on Karl Shifflet’s In Full Color was as real sounding as one could hope for. I have heard Jake play his Cauette banjo live on many occasions, and the tone through these speakers was spot on. Classical music really showed what these speakers can do in the bass department. That claim of 33Hz is no bull, and classics like Pictures at an Exhibition were reproduced with real low-end authority. These babies will give you plenty of
tight, well-controlled low-end grunt.  My ‘outside the speaker’ imaging test, featuring the vocal stylings of Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris on ‘Love Hurts,’ revealed the singers off to the sidewalls of the listening room, gradually moving towards the center and front of the soundstage, just as it should be reproduced.  On recording after recording, these speakers amazed me with what they could do. As for me, I’m keeping a pair as a budget reference.”

Spec:
Freq response 33Hz-30KHz
Sensitivity 90dB
Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms
Power Handling RMS 150W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements RMS 40-150W
External Dimensions 970X200X300mm
Weight 17.4kg

Condition:  9.9/10

Last edited by kleew on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add detail)

kleew
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down