Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used)

3 posters

Go down

Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used) Empty Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used)

Post by amar Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 pm

sold.thanks for viewing

Last edited by amar on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

amar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used) Empty Re: Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used)

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 am

This sounds like a scam. You advertised a similar item recently and marked it as SOLD. Then you now have 8 more pieces. What are you trying to do here?
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used) Empty Re: Generic (Michael Green lookalike) room/acoustic treatments (Used)

Post by King Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 am

I don't think so. This guy is regular. He from Muar or Batu Pahat. I bought Russ Andrews Power Cable before, he delivered ASAP. Very nice guy.

King

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by amar Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Dear Moderators,Members & Friends

1stly I would like to apologise for what had happened.FYI, I bought these so called Corner Tunes from Singapore Flea Market.This is my first time dealing with room/ acoustic treatment as i'm more on cables.Its looks impressive to me & mannual were included.Considering the reasonable price,I grabbed quite huge quantity of it.
I also owned Micheal Green product 10 years ago(grey colour).I did do a test on these products & inspected and found its using almost the same materials & its works and that's make me feel its were genuine.Until recently I sold to a nice guy from KL and he told me that these Corner Tunes are counterfit/fake.I felt sorry for the guy & asked him to return back and I'll make a full refund.
I would like to highlight that before I do the 2nd time posting I've asked one of the moderator(even told him the truth) and he gave the green light as long as I honest and tell the truth before make any transaction.Infact my post title is also stated as Generic/Micheal Green Lookalike. So I hope please don't misinterpretated my ads.
I also like convey many thanks for the nice moderator for being understanding.I also never want to spoilt my name just because of this.I can ensure you all that I'll be more cautious before buying or selling Used hifi gears in future.

Amar

amar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down