Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved

2 posters

Go down

Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved Empty Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved

Post by LonesomeStation Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Was initially intended for my HT setup, end up brutally shut down by home minister due to low WAF, so now letting go cheap to those lucky one.

Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved Foam10

Sold - Pyramid acoustic foam 30 x 30 X 8 cm, high density, fire retardant, black color. I got 12 pcs, condition 8.5, unused but no box. Selling for RM Sold nett just to recover cost only. COD around PJ area.

Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved Rpg10

Sold - styrofoam rpg diffusor board, white color, condition 8.5, unused but no box. Going for RM sold /pcs nett, I got 5 pcs.

SMS to 013 3339515 or PM to deal, no whatsapp sorry.

Last edited by LonesomeStation on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update sale status)

LonesomeStation

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-24

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved Empty Re: Spring Cleaning Sales - Acoustic foam (sold) and Sound Diffusor - reserved

Post by tonyt72@gmail.com Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi, 

I am interested in the diffusor. I drop you a SMS. Did you receive it ?

Where r you based. I am based in Singapore but I can ask my friend in KL to help to transact.

Kindly advice.

Rdgs
Tony

tonyt72@gmail.com

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-12-26

Back to top Go down