Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Chord Clearway RCA Interconnect Review

Go down

Chord Clearway RCA Interconnect Review Empty Chord Clearway RCA Interconnect Review

Post by alamdamai1 Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:41 am

Upon replacing my entry level Atlas Element Integra with this Chord Clearway cable and running in for about 15 - 20 hours, to my disbelief, the 'normal' sweet spot centre is now found in every sitting position, even facing directly onto one of my KEF Q900 floorstander speakers!!!...

Stereophile had mentioned the Q900 has a very wide sound dispersion but with the Clearway, omigosh, feels that music is now being presented 'live' in the room!!!...

Vocals now really sounds like a human voice while bass is well defined & strong where previously my Q900 will sound boomy (ie. less control) which many owners have complained about but didn't realise it has nothing to do with the speakers..

overall, if budget permits, would recommend this mid-range cable which would elevate the performance of your entry/mid level system...

alamdamai1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Character sheet
Source(s): Marantz UDP 7007
Amplification: Cyrus 6a, Naim NAP 100
Speakers: KEF Q900

Back to top Go down