Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction

Go down

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction Empty Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction

Post by izamjazz on Tue May 21, 2019 9:14 am

I have a Magnepan 1.7 in immaculate condition for sale. Comes in black cloth and black trims with all the original box and packaging intact.

These magnificent speakers have to be heard to appreciate its transparency, speed and coherence. All reviewers can't be wrong!!

Jonathan Valin of Absolute Sound had this to say:

" .. Bottom line? I think you already know .. the 1.7s are the most life-like speakers I have heard in their price range--or anywhere near it. I could live with them (and did) in a system that costs 150 times more than they themselves do. IMO, they're just plain great."

"Not just The Absolute Sound's Affordable Loudspeaker of the Year, the 1.7 is the affordable loudspeaker of the decade" The Absolute Sound magazine, January, 2011

Enjoy The Music.com has this to say:

"Its greatest strength is its lack of personality, excellent coherence and low coloration. Every thing about it tells you everything you hear is the truth. In my room the 1.7 can be intimate or they can be an exciting and formidable presence easily able to take control of the listener and the listening space. Finally, I can only echo what others have said before me, the Magnepan 1.7 speakers are unique, an amazing performance, nothing near this price can compare."

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction Mg_1_710

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction Mg_1_711

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction Maggie10

I have used several Maggies before & love the sound but a move to a smaller environment force this reluctant sale. So these Maggies need a new home.

So, to make it more interesting and to find a good home for these Maggies, I'm going to give a hefty reduction in price. Get it while you can. You'll simply love the lifelike sounds they generate.

Condition:8.5
Price: RM7k only .. NOW RM6k ONLY!
Interested? Let's talk .. call or whatsapp me at 016-2620488

Thanks for viewing.

(BTW the 1.7 needs a powerful amplifier to drive it optimally and I have an ideal amp for them ie. the Gato Audio DIA-400, a 400w@8ohms and 800w@4ohms Danish beast. See in my next post. I'd be willing to give a package price too if you'd like to take both Maggies & Gato! Only RM13.8k for both!! from RM15.5K as originally advertised)

Last edited by izamjazz on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : correct grammar)

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction Empty Re: Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction

Post by izamjazz on Tue May 28, 2019 2:02 pm

bump

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction Empty Re: Magnepan Magneplanar 1.7 (used) special price reduction

Post by izamjazz on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:25 am

A hi-end speaker at a reasonable price. Call me

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izamjazz on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 am

Special price reduction

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izamjazz on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:58 pm

bump .. just call

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izamjazz on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:18 am

bump .. check it out

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izamjazz on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:08 pm

bump

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izamjazz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:02 am

bump

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izamjazz on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:11 pm

bump

izamjazz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down