Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Attention: Overseas SELLERS & BUYERS

Go down

Attention: Overseas SELLERS & BUYERS Empty Attention: Overseas SELLERS & BUYERS

Post by WongKN Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 am

To our overseas members who are potential sellers and buyers or even just participants of this forum, we bid you a warm welcome to our humble forum.

I would like to make the following suggestions as well as to highlight the following items for potential sale or purchase of used or new hi-fi from overseas.

1. For sellers, please indicate or give a suggestion how the issue of customs will be dealt with. You may not need to give full details if you can make 'special arrangements' but do indicate such a 'service' or option is available. Then should a potential buyer contact you, of course the 2 of you can work things out in private. As there are new members in this forum constantly, -just in case- some may not be aware of this requirement and it would be bad if there are misunderstandings, e.g. customs clearance is not inclusive in the price but the newcomer thought that the asking price includes everything.

2. A similar requirement/suggestion applies for items outstation (note that to a buyer in JB for e.g., KL is considered outstation so we must not be KL or Klang Valley centric only). So cost of transportation or shipping should be highlighted and explained up-front. I think this item can be clearly stated in a for sale thread.

3. For potential buyers please do keep in mind the two things above.

Thank you for reading.
Best Regards,
WongKN (moderator)
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down