- Celist Chow, beauty with a voice, was the finalist of ASQ (Astro Star Quest) 2014
- She is currently one of most sought after Chinese Jazz singers in top live venues in town such as Suzie Wong and Imaginarium.
- She was signed to pop pop music (now renamed to pop pop factory) in 2016
- The album is another acoustic minimalist style in the vein of 2V1G (2 Voices, 1 Guitar) helmed by maestro Tay Cher Siang and Roger Wang
- Recording and mixing were done in the top studio in KL, The Ark Studios
- Audiophile Mastering was done by Ian Jones of The Abbey Road Studios, UK.
- The Album will be debuting at KLIAV 2017 @ New Wave Records (Room 1214, Level 12)
- Celist will be there on consecutive 3 days (28th, 29th & 30th July) from 3pm-4pm to autograph the CDs.
- Number of posts : 150
Age : 55
Location : PJ
Registration date : 2009-01-19