Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Black Rhodium Harmony 1.0m Interconnects (Used)

Go down

Black Rhodium Harmony 1.0m Interconnects (Used) Empty Black Rhodium Harmony 1.0m Interconnects (Used)

Post by raymond88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Item: Black Rhodium Harmony 1.0m Interconnects

Condition: Used but in mint condition

Price: RM180

Black Rhodium Harmony 1.0m Interconnects (Used) Brh110

Black Rhodium Harmony 1.0m Interconnects (Used) Brh210

Can view my other items at:

www.mudah.my/hifi-junction

More info:
Harmony is the great all round performer, resolving the harmonic structure in vocal, instrumental music with style and panache. Powerful in rock and pop, yet smooth and sophisticated. The new orange coloured Harmony, now delivers even smoother and more natural sound, resulting from improved production techniques.

Tinned copper insulated in silicone rubber, twisted and sheathed, designed for high power systems.

From Boy Bands to Brass Bands .... From Choral to Classical ....
New Improved Harmony transforms your enjoyment of music by virtue of impressive enhancements gained from improvements in production processes, previously applied in 2005 to the highly successful Black Rhodium Rhapsody Interconnect. Working in close co-operation with our uk suppliers has enabled Black Rhodium to design new high performance cables and apply new improved production methods throughout the Black Rhodium brand.

New Improved Harmony is part of the new range of Black Rhodium high performance audio and home cinema cables benefiting from engineering excellence and improved innovations in production.

What can you expect from Harmony ......
The unique capacity to resolve the harmonic structure in music with impressive cohesion means sophisticated Harmony has always had the ability to deliver with style and panache. New Improved Harmony builds on the strengths of its predecessor and delivers an extra level of musical detail by virtue of the precise care and attention to detail applied at every stage of design, production and assembly. From Boy Bands to Brass Bands, From Choral to Classical - New Improved Harmony Stereo Audio Interconnect is powerful and precise yet smooth and sophisticated.
Manufactured with precision

• Low loss Silicone Rubber insulation for mellow, musical fluidity and more accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music.
  • The Silicone Rubber is post cured after manufacture to deliver an even purer quality of sound. Post Curing removes excess impurities created during manufacture
  • 2 cores in a semi balanced configuration, are twisted to reduce the effects of RFI and hum
  • Attractive vibrant, Orange coloured sheath adds contemporary appeal
  • Hourglass silhouette phono plugs for ease of insertion and extraction from equipment
  • Cable pairs are twisted together for extra clarity of sound and improved imagery

Can view my other items at: www.mudah.my/hifi-junction

Thank you.

raymond88
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 10259
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/hifijunction/