Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

TiGLON MGL-SP1 Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top?

Go down

TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Empty TiGLON MGL-SP1 Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top?

Post by natzriee Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:21 pm

One of highly acclaimed speaker cable from Japan. This model is very rare in Malaysia but popular in Japan and USA. Tiglon used magnesium shielded technology to achieve an uncommonly noise floor. Were introduced/produced in 2014 and selling price is USD525 per 2.5mtr pair (unterminated) in 2014. Imagined what is the price if its still available in 2024 (maybe USD800++). Even in e bay selling used unterminated for appx RM1500 (in 2016). I bought this cable when i was still using Cardas Clear Light (USD1.4K @ 2.5mtr factory terminated)So i have a chance to compare side by side (A-B test). I was so amazed with Tiglon and i straight away advertised and sold my Cardas Clear Light. Reason why i am selling this Tiglon becos i ve upgraded to a higher/upper model.  Wanted to sell at RM1,100 or nearest offer (willing to swap/top up with cables e.g power cord/spkr cables/inrerconnect) Please kindly Whatsapp only Sold if interested. Thank you.TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Screen13
TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Screen14
TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Screen15
TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Markup10
TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Markup11
TiGLON MGL-SP1  Speaker Cable(SOLD) )swap of top? Screen16

Last edited by natzriee on Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold)

natzriee
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2023-02-08

Character sheet
Source(s): acoustic treatmenr
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down