Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mullard CV378 @ GZ37 rectifier tubes (NOS) - SOLD

Go down

Mullard CV378 @ GZ37 rectifier tubes (NOS) - SOLD Empty Mullard CV378 @ GZ37 rectifier tubes (NOS) - SOLD

Post by hasnul Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm

The above tubes (without logo) 2 pieces at RmSOLD. In original paper roll wrapping - military designated white boxes. Bought directly from UK. I used a different piece for my once owned SunAudio SV2A3 with stellar improvement over RCA 5U4G. Contact me at 0162896909

An excerpt from thetubestore.com :
The Mullard GZ37 / CV378 tube is a indirectly heated full-wave vacuum rectifier. Although it is not a direct sub to the GZ34/5AR4 tube or 5U4G tube, it can be used in many of these circuits. Audiophiles have known for years of the GZ37/CV378 tube and it's wonderful sound quality. Owners of hi-end amplifiers such as Jota, Diavolo, and PX25 by Art Audio use these in the unique dual-mono power supplies.

As claimed:
http://www.mullardtubes.com/Mullard-GZ-37-GZ37-CV378/?ID=0&ProductID=150

An absolute favorite with Audio Note & Kondo amplifier owners.
Highly versatile & adaptable. Without a doubt the finest GZ-37 available today only exceeded by the High Wycombe CV378 "Fat Glass" .

hasnul
hasnul
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Source(s): Rega P3 + Yamaha WXC-50 Streamer
Amplification: Rega Elex-R
Speakers: ATC SCM12

Back to top Go down