Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net.

4 posters

Go down

FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net. Empty FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net.

Post by - br@d - Wed May 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Dear All,

Was wondering if any of you kena before fake stuff that you have bought either online or at a shop.

SO many fake stuff in the market nowadays and its very frustrating not only for the buyer but also for sincere sellers who has original stuff for sale.

I kena a van den hul mainstream power cable before years back. Fake cable but sold as original. Didn't come with a box though. Never again will I kena con.

I have come across a few fake tubes, oyaide, VDH, Nordost and I mean these are not re terminated from a bundle roll of cable but actual fake stuffs

Please do tell us more if you do have such experience

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net. Empty Re: FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net.

Post by Opera Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm

yes, came across Vdh Mainstream PC terminated with Furutech IEC selling at RM70.

Opera
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net. Empty Re: FAKE Hifi Accessories selling on the net.

Post by - br@d - Fri May 08, 2009 1:32 am

Opera wrote:yes, came across Vdh Mainstream PC terminated with Furutech IEC selling at RM70.

How thats deal of the century!!! Was it fake?

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Opera Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 am

fake from head to tail.

Opera
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by adrian4454 Thu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm

I am not sure how fake is fake. Sometimes ago I thought I got a fake vdH also, but realized it is a legacy/Obsolete model.

Thing to watch out: Make sure you read very carefully the model code or no. Often reputable brands have some of their products with decade of life span, and only can be distinguishable by minor revision on the model code, like Mark II, 0.1 with minimum visual differences.

adrian4454
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tycham Thu May 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I heard over here in Singapore there are fake Acrolink power chord circulating around. Nowaday, nobody here would buy used Acrolink without being shown receipt from either X Audio or Audio Basic.
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down