Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Odeon Speakers

2 posters

Go down

Odeon Speakers Empty Odeon Speakers

Post by BrAvO Fri May 08, 2009 9:40 am

Went to Audio Image that day & see this bookshelf speaker called Odeon from Germany.

It was being connected to Exposure 2010S Integrated Amp & the source is Exposure 2010S CDP. I can't imagine how good this speaker is. The soundstage of this little thing is incredible, crystal clear and the bass is tight & low too. It's really sounded like a BIG floorstander speaker. Shocked Even the floorstander speakers there also cannot come close to it's performance with almost the same price tag.

What do you think if it is hooked to a high end equipment, should be sounded much better, right?

I am poisoned to it but luckily it is selling at RM12k so for a poor HiFi kaki here, I can only see see look look & listen for pleasure only lah.
BrAvO
BrAvO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Odeon Speakers Empty Re: Odeon Speakers

Post by tin Sun May 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Odeon make some of the best Horn ,and horn loaded speakers in the world.it is not very popular in US but is hugely popular in Europe and Russia.

I've had the opportunity to isten to one of their big horn in a friend's house in Penang;amazing is an understatement

tin
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by BrAvO Mon May 11, 2009 10:10 am

True, their products are good in quality with only a few man power working in the company.

I have also listen to the bigger Odeon (No.32) I think also at Audio Image with a pair of Gryphon mono blocks, Nagra Preamp, all round of ClearAudio cables & 3 pcs of dcs Scarlatti; DAC, transport & masterclock. Sounded excellence to me.... Very Happy but the total cost more than half a MILLION. Evil or Very Mad
BrAvO
BrAvO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down