Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France

Go down

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Empty Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France

Post by raymond88 Tue May 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu10

Item: Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France

Condition: 8.5/10. Item is in near mint condition. It comes in its original box packaging, power cord, original remote control and manual. A rare find.

This is truly a very high end integrated amp that puts out 80watts/ch @ 8 ohms. This amp is very well built and sounds amazingly transparent, clear, clean and lively. Read the review by Soundstage and UHFmag below.

Price: RM3500 only

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu11

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu12

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu13

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu14

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu15

Vecteur 1-4 Integrated Amplifier - Made In France Vecteu16

Some info:

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/vecteur_i4.htm

http://www.uhfmag.com/Issue62/i4.html

Specifications are:
80 watts/ch 8ohms
160 watts/ch 4ohms
Signal/noise 100db
Frequecy responce 5-70khz
Harmonic Distortion (20hz-20khz/1W) <0.01%
6 x RCA inputs
1 x Tape loop
1 x Line out
2 x Speaker pairs

Some comments are:

"None of the instruments -- the piano, the clarinet, the sax, the vibraphone or the ever-present crowd -- was reproduced less than flawlessly, each placed where it should be in that familiar 3-D space. The percussion sounded rather light...meaning fast not thin, and that's good. Rhythm was nothing less than magical. This was astonishingly close to our reference
"The first thing we noticed was the sheer impact of the music, a clear indication that the I-4's power rating is not just spin doctoring. The brass was very good, without shrillness, and the woodwinds excellent. The snare drum was at once clear and realistic. This music, by Vaclav Nelhybel, is as rhythmic as it is dynamic, and the I-4 did well by it on both counts."

"An excellent choice for price-conscious
audiophiles with discriminating sonic
and aesthetic tastes."

Sound "Clean, clear, lively, and punchy" -- "not a romantic-sounding integrated amp"; "sounds more powerful due to its impressive dynamics"; "shows reasonable depth of stage, but not the vast spaciousness some other integrated amps can muster."

Features "Audiophile niceties with music-lover practicality," including a full-function remote control, high-quality power cord, and start-up muting feature.

Use Responds "subtly to tweaks," including a "rock-solid" foundation and cones or isolators; Doug found the unit to sound its best plugged directly into the wall.

Value "Makes perfect sense for those who want something really good, but don’t want to re-mortgage the house or sell the car to get it."

Thanks for viewing.

raymond88
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 10093
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/hifijunction/

Back to top Go down