Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTS: AudioQuest Cinnamon HDMI Cable

Go down

WTS: AudioQuest Cinnamon HDMI Cable Empty WTS: AudioQuest Cinnamon HDMI Cable

Post by pualwalker2011 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Name:AudioQuest Cinnamon HDMI Cable (1.4V) (2 Meter)
Price :RM200
E-mail:pualwalker2011@gmail.com

About HDMI:
The HDMI standard was created to transfer uncompressed digital audio and video. HDMI cable many internal conductors include communication channels, which allow automatic display and source matching for resolution, format and aspect ratio.

To transfer full-resolution 1080p video requires using the HDMI interface. Component video outputs are limited to 720p or 1080i.

- tandard SpeedHDMI cable will at-minimum transfer 1080i, 720p, 1080p/30Hz source material.
- igh SpeedHDMI cable will in addition transfer 1080p/120Hz, 4K, 3D video.
- ith EthernetHDMI cable (with HEC) includes conductors for bi-directional Ethernet communication. Ethernet capability is independent of peedcapability.

Features:
Solid 1.25% Silver-Plated LGC conductors eliminate inter-strand distortion and reduce jitter.
HD Polyethylene composition optimized to ensure critical signal-pair geometry.
State-of-the-art attachment and shielding of HDMI standard size (Type A) connectors.
Fifth twisted-pair for Ethernet and to enable additional Audio Return Channel options.
All signal conductors controlled for digital-audio direction. ofor main signal, romfor Audio Return Channel (audio from TV to AV receiver).

pualwalker2011
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down