Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Canare LV-61S digital coax cable - (Sold)

Go down

Canare LV-61S digital coax cable - (Sold) Empty Canare LV-61S digital coax cable - (Sold)

Post by etteoh Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Last but not least...a Canare LV-61S 75-ohms digital coax cable. I’m not about to go out on a limb and say this is a breakthrough cable and all. It is what it is. Will it beat the pants off a JPS Labs or a Siltech? I’ll say yes if that is what you want to hear but come on, who you’re gonna kid? Anyway, I bought the cable new and it’s very lightly used. It has about 2-hours (3 tops) of run time on it. Not because it s**ked so bad that I had to yank it out of my system but rather I only bought it as a backup, which I no longer need.

The cable is 1.0m in length.

Pictures section:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/14/24/19/07/lv61s10.jpg

Price: Sold
Condition: I always rate 7/10 for used gears
Will be able to do COD in Kulim, Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth. I will use Poslaju / Skynet for other areas. Additional courier charges will apply…although I am willing to absorb the cost if it’s not too expensive.

Last edited by etteoh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item sold)
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down