Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Need some guidance for equipment I found...any help!

Go down

Need  some guidance for equipment I found...any help! Empty Need some guidance for equipment I found...any help!

Post by juliette726 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:48 pm

I found two items and I'm not sure what they are or the era. I tried looking it up but I hit dead ends everywhere. I thought maybe this forum could help me.

The first item is a

Learecorder it says

and the model number is WG311A

Serial number is F415

it says it's from

Dynaport Grand Rapids Michigan

it's 220 watts

105-125 volts

and it also states it's 50-60 cycles

to me it looks like some kind of very old recorder and it's encased in a leathery material.....with 4 latch encloseures, and it does stay closed.

Also it's extremely heavy and bulky

The second item I believe to be a very old radio it's also encased in a leathery material same as the item above, I think the person had both items honestly, but there is absolutely no markings on this item at all.....I will put of some decent photos today or tomarrow just to show everybody what they look like.

I hope someone can help me, they are pretty cool but I don't know where they came form and I don't know what to do with them, I have to much respect for older items from our past to just throw them out!

juliette726

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down