Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD

4 posters

Go down

Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by kancan Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

Stereo valve integrated amplifier,
with four Electro Harmony EL34 and two Electro Harmony 12AX7EH/12AU7EH vacuum tubes,
32 watts/channel into 8 ohms. Classic valve sonic attributes
seductive in the mids; warm and lush.
Fairly good performance at the frequency
extremes. Tacky protection cage, no information
on biasing; not the fastest sounding or most sonically
transparent amp around.
1 Year old, use not more than 100 hours.

bounce Welcome to test b4 buy..

9/10 cond. No Stracth or dent. like new
Come with box, manual, power cord
Price New: RSP RM3,799
Price Revised for quick sale RMSOLD Very Happy

Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD Audiov10

Last edited by kancan on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : sold)
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by hazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 pm

kancan , congrat and swing high whatever tell me what u next step.
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Audiovega V-34 TOP integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Kancan,
Please do not delete '(Used)' from the Subject/Post Title in future posts.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Tq admin 4 ur advise, u da man....
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 pm

hazy wrote:kancan , congrat and swing high whatever tell me what u next step.

bro..hazy hifi otai..how r u?..mybe next move is Tannoy floorstander R2, its about music...its gonna be a bad habit..hahahaha Laughing
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 pm

im fine too , ooo tannoy good stuf whatever... urs ears , if u hear sound good and macthing urs equipment ...go. relax and enjoy what u have, the important i can teach u if u really to buy ...go head. bec . whatever u have example avolon speaker , goldmund speaker one days u hve bore this thing , is the bad kakihifi . anyway i go to deep analog crazy thing . 7 experiment turntable sounded , cartraidge and tonearm ...........night hobby.

anyway roger me ok
salam kancan
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shaker Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:53 am

hi hazy & kancan,
I didn't really understand what is hazy try to say.I'm not sure he is a hifi Otai as what I know he learned from somebody that is really an Otai and now presuming himself as an Otai, but he do owned good stuffs now but definately crawling from the bottom before he really knows what the meaning of hifi world and the sound of music.Ask him & I'm sure he'll admit. Embarassed

shaker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 am

hey shaker , may i know u . hahaa 2 post already assume people ha.
kancan and i talking by phone already so who are u to be PENYIBUK between us ha. he know what i mean not u ok. come my house c what im done . so u know more meaning about hifi world ha tell me la in this forum . ok smart boys trying breifing us WHAT U KNOW ABOUT SOUND AND MUSIC . bec i dont know . and i dont say .
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shaker Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Dear Hazy & Kancan,

I'm really sorry for what I wrote before & I'm pulling back all my comments.I didn't meant to hurt your feeling,Hazy & Kancan.I'm just an ordinary guy that not perfect and sometime over sensitive with certain issues.Please forgive for that and for all that I've wrongly wrote to Hazy earlier.I guess what I heard from my frenz is not true, again so sorry and thousand apologise for both of you,especially Hazy and all my dearest forumers.I'm leaving this forum and will not disturb or hurt anybody's feeling(which I really didn't mean to do so and no intention at all).So again please forgive me and all I need is to share same hobby with others.I'll sure to all that it will never ever repeated again.All the best for my dear Hazy & Kancan and happy Hifi-ing.

Last edited by shaker on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

shaker

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 pm

shaker wrote:Hi hazy,

I'm not trying to mass around on this and I'm not a PENYIBUK as what being mentioned.I guess u don't understand what I meant.I know from a friend of mine that he(the Otai) teached u a lot the meaning of hifi,persuade u to involve and go deeper in analog/vinyl and during that time u only know hifi is only about amplifier with full blast of bass & treble and equaliser Very Happy
This Otai also teached u the different between digital and analog sound.During those days u not even know what is a cartridge(MM/MC) and how to set up/align it and this guy teached from A-Z all about it.Am I right hazy?And during that time u not even know what is monoblock,what the different between MC/MM cartridge and what is Audiophile type of music.So please my dear hazy, no heart feeling ok, and the lesson here is "Jangan Lupa Diri & Asal Usul".

Hi Shaker, im not even know u,..and u just came introduce urself like somebody..for me, im respect hazy coz he more hardcore hifi than me, its nothings personal, just only a few respect to the older and more advance hifi stuff than me, and Shaker, i think u should not interrupt us conversation for make somebody not happy with ur words, should give a bit respect whatever they are... im not a beginner but im know how to use the words, we all came from nothings, like kain putih..im welcome ur expertised, but please learn somethings how to respect people whatever they are...and this part im with agree with bro hazy...salam
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 am

shaker , whoes this urs otai .tell me , then i tech u , whoes urs frd whoes some body teach me A- Z hi fi , jangan menuduh sembarangan , u pon i tak kenal . jgn kerana mulut nnti badan u binasa. ok u tell whoes urs otai about me . realy whoes am i.

i woory u nnti yg susah ok. u tell urs frd lah about me . u asking him if he realy2 know me . i want srew up both of u hadly u c.
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shaker Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 am

Dear Hazy & Kancan,

I'm really sorry for what I wrote before & I'm pulling back all my comments.I didn't meant to hurt your feeling,Hazy & Kancan.I'm just an ordinary guy that not perfect and sometimes over sensitive with certain issues.Please forgive me for that and for all that I've wrongly wrote to Hazy earlier.I guess what I heard from my frenz is not true, again so sorry and thousand apologise for both of you,especially Hazy and all my dearest forumers.I'm leaving this forum and will not disturb or hurt anybody's feeling(which I really didn't mean to do so and no intention at all).So again please forgive me and all I need is to share same hobby with others.I'll sure to all that it will never ever repeated again.All the best for my dear Hazy & Kancan and happy Hifi-ing.I know words is not enough but what can I say lastly is "Mintak Maaf Dari Hujung Rambut Sampai Hujung Kaki".Saya sedar kesilapan saya yang kurang ajar dan cuba tunjuk pandai.Maaf sekali lagi Hazy.Terlajak perahu boleh undur, tapi kita manusia dan maaf-bermaafan amalan mulia.Terpulangla kepada semua dan Hazy.

shaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down