Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

SteinMusic Harmonizer Package

Go down

SteinMusic Harmonizer Package Empty SteinMusic Harmonizer Package

Post by ongks1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 am

SteinMusic Harmonizer Package 712 SteinMusic Harmonizer Package Pictur17 SteinMusic Harmonizer Package 612

A Few Words About The Steinmusic Harmonizer System

" Press quotations about a very efficient tool to improve room acoustics..."

A perfect tool to improve room acoustic for ultimate music enjoyment by stimulating the oxyen's molecules in a way that improves its viscosity thus allowing it act much effectively.

"I was absolutely delighted recently, to find it was possible to make truly significant improvement to ones high-end system without having to swap out a single component"
Den Secula of Stereo Times 04/2011

"While I am long-time audiophile, it has some time since I've put pen to paper to focus my thoughts on the high-end audio world. What prompted me to do so now is to tell you, my fellow audiophiles about several product that I have used lately that have "shaken my world" as to what is possible in reproducing music in home environment. The following review pertains to one of these products - the Steinmusic Harmonizer System" Ron Cook of Stereo Times 04/2011

Item(s):Stein Music Harmonizer + Magic Stone Package (H2A 1unit + H2B 1unit + Magic Stone 6unit + Magic Diamond 3unit)

Price: Offer RM 9,220.00 (Normal Price RM 12,880.00)

Package includes:Everything that comes in the box

Dealing method: COD

Seller Location: Klang Valley

Seller Contact: Vincent 012-2949933

Age of items: Brand new in box

ongks1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down