Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD

Go down

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Empty Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD

Post by sollehah Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:43 am

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 275989080_tp

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 265129392_o

You are looking on the following item – Cello Strings Audio RCA interconnect cable

Physical Condition – (New old stock) 0.5 metre of cable length to be delivered

Quantity – 1 pair, 2 cables

Size – 0.5 metre Length

Weight – 1 lb or less

Color beige outer jacket with printed words

Misc. – Great interconnect cable or this can be used for internal wiring for high performance applications such as crossovers, amplifiers and source internal wiring.

Operational Condition – Excellent (N.O.S. New old stock)

Description – Pair of 0.5 metre length of Cello Ltd. Strings cable or to connect DIY electronic circuits. Cello Ltd. Strings is made up of Litz strands which aregroups of very fine copper strands which are each coated with an insulating polyester material. This version has a full LITZ shield as well which is very rare to find such an expensive process used as a shield. These cables provide one of the best possible sounding analog cable used for audio system interconnects. Cello Ltd. Strings cable is made by the company who FIRST manufactured Litz wire in the USA, New England Wire Technologies.

Selling: RM250. SOLD!

Personally I am a believer that there is only one way to sell hifi and that is properly - describing goods accurately, checking that they work properly and packaging them carefully so that they survive from the courier.

Check my feedback on Audiogon.com, eBay.com & Lelong.com.my and buy with complete confidence. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions (Call or SMS). Thanks for your interest!
http://www.lelong.com.my/auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for inquiry or SMS/Call 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
I believe if someone is keen enough to purchase the unit, he/she will make an effort to call or SMS me in order to deal. I won’t respond to any queries, instructions or remarks made on hifi4sale forum.

Visit my Lelong Store:
Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Vms
26,082 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

NOTE: Sollehah's postings on hifi4sale site were written by:
Azlan
(My e-mail: hifigeek2003@yahoo.com)
Sales Manager for sollehah online sales/e-Store
All SMSs/Calls for 019-3464456 will be directed to me.
In future, call/SMS me directly for any queries as I will immediately answer your calls or SMSs if I’m not sleeping or praying inside the mosque. Thank you for your time. Cheers!
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down