Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cyrus II (sOLD)

Go down

Cyrus II (sOLD) Empty Cyrus II (sOLD)

Post by 1541 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:55 am

hello,....happy new year 2012!! I have a British made vintage Cyrus 2 for Sale:

Cyrus II (sOLD) Cyrus2

Cyrus II (sOLD) Chasis

Cyrus II (sOLD) RCA

Classic well kept Cyrus 2..Vintage landmark amplifier The best made of Cyrus 2 variant .. Budget amp but not budgeted for sounds.Perharps the best 2nd hand hifi bargain of the dragon year 2012

Seldom available with reasonable condition,mostly are very poor in condition.As great as its look. Not with a usual cracking volume knob,No difficult power ON button ,Not with any broken casing Nor rusty RCA inputs jack.It has minimum flaw on cosmetic due to normal usage..
Its about 20years of age,never be expected it as good as a 30years old Naim`s chrome seriesspecial finishing.

Unusual whole piece of die-cast metal chassis[coolest as its look],very good to dispense heat all around quickly and efficiently..can handle high current amplificationAdd on PSX.

Sound fabulous,loud,forward,sweet & clear [Not harsh bright], i cant find any budgeted integrated amp sounds as good & drives as this.
It trounces many amps up to the RM3+++ mark suffice to say i totally agreed with my ears.
Certainly it has competitor,like other similar shoe box size Naim-->nac42+nap110 OR nac72+nap140 but how many times the price tag??
But Naim is so much difficult to get choked with this little monster Nap110/140

SOLD for RM955.50. cheers! Happy CNY tiong tiong chang!!

A must have album for test, i urge u must try if you have epos14&Cyrus2..kaw!!

Cyrus II (sOLD) 434813b8c6f95c78f66c61ec4790486f

Recommended Title:芭莎公主 发烧音[馬來西亞] , 欣彥 [Brasileiro by Z Yan,BOLEH-Land singer ]
"Brasileiro" offers a tastefully arranged and crisply played set of catchy pop-jazz,sung (in Mandarin) by vocalist Z Yan. Dimmed the lights and let this fine album sooth your soul.

讓我們看雲去 Let's Go See The Clouds
灑灑雨 Romance In The Rain
矜持 Coyness
秋夜 Autumnal Night
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA