Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed)

Go down

Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed) Empty Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed)

Post by ivan.wong Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi! I'm letting go of my Exposure XXIII & XXVIII Pre/Power for an upgrade. It is used to be the flagship from Exposure made in UK.

Letting go as a pair for RM Closed. Used to sell at RMClosed when new. Detail and photo are attached.

Front View 1:
Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed) Exposu14

Front View 2:
Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed) Exposu11

Rear View:
Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed) Exposu12

Spec - XXIII:
Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed) Xxiii10

Spec - XXVIII:
Exposure XXIII & XXVIII - Flagship (Closed) Xxviii10

Review:
Fluid, Natural and Highly Engaging...
“There’s something of the ‘valve sound’ about its fluid and natural midrange, and the results are highly engaging - particularly,
as it transpired, with the Living Voice pair of test-reference speakers. Tonally this is a particularly gratifying amplifier, highly convincing with instruments and voices - the number of times ‘great voice’ appeared in the listening notes started to look silly.”

“Hi-Fi Choice” magazine on the XXIII Pre-Amplifier and XXVII Dual Mono Power Amplifier

“This is not the sort of amplifier that encourages ‘dead air’, in fact it’s addictively entertaining.”
Hi-Fi Choice, UK (XXIII Pre-Amplifier and XXVII Dual Mono Power Amplifier)

Interested please call or sms Ivan - 0192683639
Location - PJ

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited by ivan.wong on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Item closed)

ivan.wong
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down