Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim audio amplifier Nac 92/90 2pc combination used.

2 posters

Go down

Naim audio amplifier Nac 92/90 2pc combination used. Empty Naim audio amplifier Nac 92/90 2pc combination used.

Post by Angry_Hifi Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am

Naim pre and power amp, amazing sound quality,Nac92/90 is the Brother of an integrated Nait3.
Nait 3 is a very good Naim small little baby.sounds absolutely stunning.

Included all cables to get yourself started no matter who they are,from beginner ,veteran,old folks, old auntie,uncles as long as you wish to buy,i will provide the setup guide as simple as even the kinder garden kids would know how 2 do it.Very comprehensive,Yes Gardener also welcome to assist.

Feel free to ask any questions or come and hear for yourself. Only reason for sale is that I find it lesser use to me,lying around could only do more harm than benefits..spider and cockroaches will busier building webs and laid eggs.

Grab a bargin now all for RM3300
Angry_Hifi
Angry_Hifi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Naim audio amplifier Nac 92/90 2pc combination used. Empty Re: Naim audio amplifier Nac 92/90 2pc combination used.

Post by Quaddite Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi. I'm interested. Are you in KL or nearby?

Quaddite

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down