Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sony PS-X45 turntable giveaway (Used & broken) [SOLD RM0.00]

Go down

Sony PS-X45 turntable giveaway (Used & broken) [SOLD RM0.00] Empty Sony PS-X45 turntable giveaway (Used & broken) [SOLD RM0.00]

Post by mugenfoo Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Thats right folks ... as the title says.

Free Giveaway. One old Junker Sony TT. (Model is PS-X45 but does it matter?)
No cartridge head. No rubber mat. Most detachable things that can be salvaged, I've already done so and kept for own future use.

Not sure if the automatic mechanism is even working coz the main platter motor doesn't even turn anymore.

This offer is open to anyone who wants to take advantage of the Rega trade-in program from Asia Sound.

Will keep this Offer open till the end of the week before i recycle it as a heap of metal. (Probably worth RM5~10 for the amount of metal in weight).

For anyone who is thinking of getting into vinyl but still hesitating slightly, now's your opportunity to swing over to the vinyl side and buy yourself a brand spanking new Rega P-whatever TT with that trade in program (e.g. the P3-24 is a real bargain @ RM1610, but buy your own cartridge).

Those interested, pls PM me for logistical arrangements. First contacted first served. But pls only PM me when u have fully decided to do that trade-in program.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Asia Sound, the local agents for Rega, or Rega itself in any way.

I am putting this offer out "just for kicks" & getting one more music lover into the world of vinyl (or if u are already an old-timer, to have a "vinyl revival").

13/09/2009 Update : ITEM has been Given-away for Rega trade-in program.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down