Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

The Doors-Strange Days LP

Go down

The Doors-Strange Days LP Empty The Doors-Strange Days LP

Post by TheVinlyShop Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

Label: Analogue Productions
Genre: Pop/Rock
Product No.: AAPP 74014-45
Format: 45 RPM Vinyl Record
No. of Discs: 2
Note: 200 gram

Notes
Description

Mastered by Doug Sax using an all-tube system. Overseen by Bruce Botnick, The Doors producer/engineer.

Two 45 rpm LPs pressed on 200-gram vinyl at Quality Record Pressings
Part of The Doors reissue series proudly presented by Analogue Productions and Quality Record Pressings!

"... This double 45 offers incredible dynamics, beautiful detail and just comes alive in my room. The drums are so dynamic and alive it is startling on some cuts. Morrison's voice is right there with all its power and gravel. It never breaks up, but simply sounds so right. ... To be honest, these are better than I ever dreamed rock music from the sixties could sound. I want to thank everyone at Analogue Productions for bringing me such sweet sounds from some of my favorite music ever. My highest recommendation!" — Jack Roberts, dagogo.com, September 2012

Sinister, beguiling ... these were words reviewers used to describe The Door’s melodic psychedelic-era genre-blending sound. A mix of blues, Eastern music, classical and pop fueled hits such as the bluesy “Love Me Two Times” and “People Are Strange” from The Door’s debut follow-up, Strange Days.

Strange Days featured a smattering of edgy recitations (“Horse Latitudes”) and smoky rockers (“My Eyes Have Seen You”). Morrison’s rallying cry “We want the world, and we want it now!” from the ambitious extended track, “When the Music’s Over,” marked a touchstone for that era’s counterculture movement. Rolling Stone described Strange Days as having “all the power and energy of the first LP, but (it’s) more subtle, more intricate and much more effective.”

Price:RM290

The Vinyl Shop 0321100584

The Doors-Strange Days LP Aapp_711

TheVinlyShop
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down