Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

HiFiman HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone (SOLD)

Go down

HiFiman HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone (SOLD) Empty HiFiman HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone (SOLD)

Post by CH Liew Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi all,

As in my other post for the Pioneer SX-1280, I have decided, with a heavy heart, to put up for sale the mighty HiFiman HE-6 orthodynamic headphones, top of the line in the HiFiman range.

These headphones utilised planar magnetic technology to reproduce music. In short, it is like having Maggies over your ears - great sound, if amped properly. As I am unable to spend as much time as I'd like with my desktop set-up, I have to let go of this headphone as well since no portable amp is able to drive it. Speaker amps are most suitable and the Pioneer was one of the best around with the most affordable price to drive it beautifully.

The headphones are not only suitable for audiophile/jazz/classical/ contemporary recordings, it is also suitable for rock and heavy metal. I use it to listen to my predominantly heavy/thrash/death metal tunes both digital and analog and there is robust bass with ample body to the music. Dynamics are also very fast, hence making them inherently suitable for music with sudden, dynamic transient shifts (classical, metal, etc). These orthos also exhibit some of the best soundstaging amongst reference headphones in the world (the exception being the Sennheiser HD800 and the Stax SR-009, both pricier than the HE-6)

Reviews :
http://www.avguide.com/review/hifiman-he-6-planar-magnetic-headphones-playback-37
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/hifiman2/1.html

The headphones comes with the following :-
1) HE travel case
2) OCC 6' 4-pin XLR cable
3) OCC 3' XLR to 6.5mm headphone plug adaptor
4) One pair of pleather ear pads (unused)
4) One pair of velour ear pads (on the headphones)

Condition : 8/10
Price : SOLD
I can discuss better pricing if this is purchased together with the Pioneer SX-1280 as i can recommend no better headphone-amp pairing at this price range.

Interested, please call/SMS 012-2832903 or PM here.

Thank for looking!

Last edited by CH Liew on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

CH Liew
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

HiFiman HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone (SOLD) Empty Re: HiFiman HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone (SOLD)

Post by CH Liew Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 pm

BUMP ! Happy New Year!

CH Liew
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down