Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New)

2 posters

Go down

HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) Empty HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New)

Post by alvin1118 Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm

HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 1-4
Introduction

• DAC7010 is a Digital To Analog Converter which interface with most commonly used of digital input types like Optical, Digital Coaxial, and USB, designed by, hohodiy, Taiwan.

Quick Features

• Ultra Low Noise R-Core AC Transformer and Precision Multi-Stages Voltage Regulator provide DAC7010 exceptional grade of power supply.

• Pumped with the Wima's, Elna and Pana FC audio grade caps, the DAC7010 is certainly feed with exotic components. These caps are world renown to have exceptional performance, and now is brought to meet the high expectation from DAC7010. The outcome is soothing smooth music with near zero distortion. Say goodbye to noise too.

• DAC conversion are of highest quality, to ensure minimal loss in data conversion, and produce excellent micro details and harmonics. With employed of the famous BB PCM1794, 24Bits, 192Khz DA Converter, DAC7010 make music sounds heavenly!

• Superior I/V conversion and LPF OPAmp roll-able design, maximize the flexibility of user preference sound characteristic.

• Class A buffer stage ensure excellent analog output signal, user with long run interconnect hassle free!

The Build

• Armour-ed with 6mm of solid built, anodized aluminum, the DAC7010 is not only a songbird machine, but also a visual art piece. Definitely a plus one to eye candy in your living room.

The Sound

• How it sounds? Before elaboration, believe it yourself with the following RMAA reports!

• RMAA PCM1794 DAC 16 Bit
    • RMAA PCM1794 DAC 24 Bit
    • RMAA USB Interface

Well, numbers aren't everything. But something that can produce these numbers got to be very, very good!
    Excellent sound quality assured! Welcome for audition/home trial to believe it with your own ears!

• The 1st Local Review by Mr.Patrick
    Hi Alvin,

This is my review.

Just got a new shipped loan set from Alvin last Sat.

As it has not been run in yet,therefore I was expecting the music should still be in the box (DAC7010).

When I first turned it on in my listening room, one really hardly believe it, the music just shined out of the small box!

That is something impressive!

After few hours of playing with different kinds of music, the low,mid & high have been more involving then in its presentation.

I love music that should not be something out of the box, I want it to be revealed for what it is to be and always accurately presence in its original state!

IMHO, this is one of those DACs that will deliver!

Cheerio,
    Patrick

Pricing

• Price: RM1679!!!
  • Warranty: 12 Months Parts & Labour from date of purchase
  • EMS Shipping Fee: RM120

Contact

• Alvin Chee
  • Phone: +65 97684662

• Email/MSN: Alvin1118@hotmail.com

Gallery

• Solid Built Aluminum Chassis
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 2-3
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 3-2
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 4-2
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 5-2
  • All in one PCB, well engineered & neat design.
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 6-2
  • Superior Audio Grade Components
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 7-1
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 8-2
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 9-2
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 10-1
  • Customizable top cover, with transparent acyclic/harden glass, DAC7010 couldn't be sexier!
  • HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) 11-2

Last edited by alvin1118 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

alvin1118
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://alvinchc.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New) Empty Re: HoHoDIY DAC7010 D/A converter (New)

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Alvin,
Your Subject/Post Title has been edited. It is high time you read the posting guidelines.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net