Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction

Go down

Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction Empty Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction

Post by rmunawar9 Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi,
  I'm selling almost brand new only used few weeks Anthem MRX 300 AVR. This AVR is not in the category of Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon or Marantz. This is of far better Sound Quality and produce a un comparable sound stage.
I'm happy to demo to you but if you are one of those who go after the list of features to compare with price this AVR for sure is not for you.
But those who are looking at a great sound stage experience with the excellent sound quality do contact me.
This AVR comes with one of the best Room correction system available in the market. Far better than Audyssey, no matter how many reviews you read everyone would say that Anthem ARC (room correction) is best in the world and much better than Audyssey. 

Comes with all standard accessories and full 1 year warranty.
Price: RM 5000
For quick deal sms at 0123332055

Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction Mrx30010
Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction Mrx30011
Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction Mrx30012

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction Empty Re: Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction

Post by rmunawar9 Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:10 pm

BUMP

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction Empty Re: Anthem MRX 300 AVR Best AVR with Worldclass Room Correction

Post by rmunawar9 Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 pm

BUMP

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down