Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD

Go down

AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Empty AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD

Post by duffman Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:01 pm

AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Dsc04197z

AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Dsc04198l

AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Dsc04200v

AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Dsc04201t

I have for sale here an AKG K1000 earspeaker in excellent 8.5/10 condition. Rated such because the original manual is missing (I have printed out a new one), the outer cardboard box is no longer with me and also because the wood box has some minor scratches on it.

Less than 10 hours of total play time on it, so its nearly unused and its not even burnt in yet. The serial number is 11xxx so its a nice late production model and comes with the light brown wooden box. Silver paint is fully intact on both sides of the K1000.

Included in this deal is the AKG brown wood box, a reprint of the manual, service manual and brochure in colour, original extension cable which terminates in bare wire, and of course a nearly unused AKG K1000. AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Icon_biggrin

I'm looking for SOLD, please PM me if you're interested. My location is in Subang Jaya. Pos Laju is fine, but you'll have to bear the additional cost. International sale is fine, again, postage is paid by buyer if you want me to ship it out.

Selling this because I already have another K1000. AKG K1000 headphones (Used) SOLD Icon_twisted
This particular one is my mint backup unit.
duffman
duffman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down