Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold

3 posters

Go down

OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold Empty OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold

Post by mike67 Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:42 am

So the BDP-103D will have three chips. It has a MediaTek chipset that handles deinterlacing and upconversion as well as basic video processing. Next is the Darbee processor that takes care of luminance-based processing to add more depth. It works similar to drop shadow effects that makes a 2D image appear more 3D without having to deal with actual 3D processing.

OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold Oppo_b10

Enhanced Video Quality
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold Darbee_logo_smallDarbee Visual Presence"It's like lifting a veil."  Darbee's Visual Presence™️ technology establishes a fundamental breakthrough for image realism. By embedding stereoscopic depth information generated from a patented human-vision-based model into 2D or 3D video, it provides greater clarity and increases the perception of depth resulting in a more dynamic, lifelike experience. The amount of processing is adjustable, allowing you to customize the visual enhancement to your particular taste. More information about Darbee's Visual Presence™️ technology can be found here.
  • 4K Up-scaling - Enhance the home theater experience with four times the resolution of Full HD 1080p by up-scaling all video sources to 4K (3840 x 2160) output resolution.
  • DVD Up-Conversion - Per-pixel motion-adaptive de-interlacing and advanced scaling transform the standard definition image on DVDs to high definition output on your TV.

• Full HD 1080p Output - The BDP-103D features user selectable video output resolutions, including 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 4K.
  • True 24p™️ Video - Many Blu-ray Discs are recorded at 24 frames per second, the same frame rate as the original movie's theatrical release. The BDP-103D can faithfully redeliver the original frames using 1080p 24Hz output (compatible display required) for smoother motion and a flicker-free, film-like home theater experience. It can also restore the original 24 frames per second progressive-scan video from well-authored DVDs and output 1080p 24Hz.
  • Source Direct Mode - For users who wish to use an external video processor, the BDP-103D offers a "Source Direct" mode. The original audio/video content on the discs is sent out with no additional processing or alteration.

• Multiple Zoom Modes - The BDP-103D supports multiple levels of aspect ratio control and image zooming. Users can watch a movie in its original aspect ratio, fit to the full screen, or zoom in to remove the black bars on some titles.
  • Vertical Stretch Mode - For customers with a 2.35:1 CIH (Constant Image Height) display system, the player's zoom options include a vertical stretch mode to work nicely with an anamorphic lens. A unique subtitle shift feature allows the user to move the subtitle up and down, making it possible to see all subtitle text when using a 2.35:1 CIH display.
  • Advanced Picture Control - Users can have fine control of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, noise reduction, video smoothing, detail and edge enhancements. The player can remember and apply three custom picture control modes to suit a variety of viewing conditions and content types.

• VRS®️ ClearView™️: A Vision of Clarity

• No matter how much resolution a TV has, the picture you see is only as good as the quality of the video signal. If you’ve ever watched standard-definition (SD) content on an HDTV, you know what this looks like. And watching internet video on an HDTV can be even worse - a blurry mess that makes you wish you’d never hit the “full screen” button. The higher the resolution, the more exaggerated the flaws – and things only get worse when you scale up to the new Ultra HD displays, which have roughly four times the resolution of a 1080p TV. Silicon Image’s field-proven VRS®️ ClearView™️ technology is the answer, a suite of sophisticated video processing tools with the power to unlock the full potential of a high-resolution video display. Here’s a brief look at how VRS ClearView corrects for some of the most common video quality issues:
    Adaptive Scaler: 
    Not all zooms are created equal
    OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold Be5cbb47-2200-40c9-938d-d50357e0dbe5

Anyone who’s watched an Internet video on a high-definition display is familiar with this problem. While it may look okay in the tiny window, it looks pretty bad when you zoom it up to full-screen dimensions. Though it’s not as obvious, this same effect occurs when upscaling SD content to HD, DVD content to 1080p, or Blu-ray Disc™️ video up to Ultra HD resolutions.  The Adaptive Scaler component of VRS ClearView optimizes the video signal for the resolution of the display, all the way up to 4K Ultra HD. It preserves detail in the original image and selectively enhances areas that need some extra care such as sharpening. Internet videos may not look like Hollywood movies, but they’re going to look a lot better. And with video from better content sources, like cable or DVD, the results can be clearly outstanding.
    Detail and Edge Enhancement: 
    Sharpen it up!

When video signals are compressed to squeeze through your cable or satellite connection, then uncompressed for viewing on your TV, data is discarded in the process, and the TV’s image processor has to reconstruct the missing data. Fine details and edges often become less sharp as a result, and you may see a certain amount of blurriness.  VRS ClearView’s Detail and Edge Enhancement technologies increase the sharpness and detail of video. Their advanced algorithms work at both SD and HD resolutions to add extra “oomph” to every frame.

Mosquito Noise Reduction: 
    No noise, no problem

Another unwanted side effect of compression and decompression, mosquito noise refers to the distortion that appears near the crisp edges of objects such as on-screen text. It appears as a shimmering blur, like a tiny cloud of mosquitos, and results from failed attempts to reconstruct the data that was discarded when the signal was compressed.  VRS ClearView’s Mosquito Noise Reduction technology detects areas where mosquito noise would most likely occur and then processes these areas to diminish the unwanted noise.
    Video Smoother: 
    No “jaggies”

Another way that video signals can lose clarity is through the process of interlacing and deinterlacing. Interlaced signals, such as 1080i video, require less bandwidth to transmit, since they are only refreshing the screen half as often as a progressive video signal (i.e., 1080p). Your TV converts the 1080i video back to 1080p through a process called deinterlacing. A common side effect of this process is that sharp transitions in the picture may appear jagged or pixelated.  The Video Smoother technology in VRS ClearView accurately identifies and smooths image edges, preserving all the fine details and subtle nuances of the video source.

- Region free 
- 2 years warranty on parts

RM2750

Mike-0168606677
Washington Audio

Last edited by mike67 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : sold)

mike67
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.washingtonaudio.com.my

Back to top Go down

OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold Empty Re: OPPO BDP103D( Darbee Version)-sold

Post by mike67 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

update

mike67

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jongkyhan Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:22 am

Hallo mike67, how to order and how to pay ? Paypal ? Thanks, jongkyhan

jongkyhan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mike67 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:33 am

hello
where are u based?

regards
Mike

Last edited by mike67 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

mike67

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jongkyhan Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 am

Hello Mike, I live in Penang

jongkyhan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mike67 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:45 pm

hai,
we can arrange shipping via gdex to u at a minimal courier charge 

or alternatively  u may arrange your own shipping agent

we will pack it securely for shipping.

regards
Mike

mike67

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by stevenlys Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 am

Hi can this player read from harddisk and play bdiso or BDMV like those jail break Pioneer?

stevenlys

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mike67 Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:37 am

update

mike67