Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Selangor Philharmonic Orchestra concert 28th June

Go down

Selangor Philharmonic Orchestra concert 28th June Empty Selangor Philharmonic Orchestra concert 28th June

Post by terenceng94 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello fellow audiophiles! The Selangor Philharmonic Orchestra will be performing in Dewak Sivik MBPJ on the 28th June 2014. Starting at 8pm. Dress Code is Smart Casual.
If you have been following closely with us, this is our 4th main concert and we have performed in Sunway Pyramid and Empire Shopping Gallery Subang Jaya previously as well. We will be performing a few songs,

"Also sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss,
"Olympic Fanfare" and "Star Wars" by John Williams,
"Romeo and Juliet" by Tchaikovsky,
"Beethoven 5th Symphony, 4th Movement"

Do feel free to visit our facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/SelangorPhilharmonicOrchestra

As a newly formed non-profit organisation not more than 3 years old, we do require monetary resources from time to time to fund our music instruments, rental, conductor fees and etc so we can focus solely on one purpose - music making. Feel free to call me 017-611 4606, Ng or email directly to selangorphilharmonicorchestra@gmail.com if you wish to sponsor/donate to us and we will try to offer back as much as we can. Terms and conditions apply.

Selangor Philharmonic Orchestra concert 28th June 10383610

Hope to see you there! Tickets starting at RM25 Smile
I hope this is the right place to post this since i'm pretty new to this forum Smile Thank you.

terenceng94
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down