Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects

5 posters

Go down

WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects Empty WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects

Post by mugenfoo Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 am

Looking for the above inter-connects with RCA on both ends. Any length also OK, 1 metre would be ideal..
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down

WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects Empty Re: WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects

Post by boxer Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:51 pm

interested in Nordost Red Dawn rca 1 m pr?

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects Empty Re: WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects

Post by zeebee Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:26 pm

I have a pair of used KCAG bought either here or another online place (hifi4sales.blog??). I haven't even use/try it out as I received a pair of Kimber Select 1020 from an overseas online order at about the same time.

I bought it 'relatively' cheap and to be honest I'm unsure of it's 'authenticity' as posted in one of our forum here. The seller was never found again here or elsewhere online.

I'm willing to let you check/try first, if okay, quite willing to part at reasonable offer Very Happy. Otherwise can return back with no commitment/no question asked.

FYI, I have used/do have a pair of Kimber PBJ and currently running a pair Kimber 12TC for my Von Schweikert and Kimber KS1020 for my Densen pre-power in the 2nd upstairs system.

You can see my other stereo/mc system posted in the 'members' system just now. Can contact me at zeebee@tm.net.my/zainudin63@gmail.com or sms at 016 3390175.

Cheers,

zeebee
zeebee
zeebee
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:09 pm

zeebee wrote:I have a pair of used KCAG bought either here or another online place (hifi4sales.blog??). I haven't even use/try it out as I received a pair of Kimber Select 1020 from an overseas online order at about the same time.

I bought it 'relatively' cheap and to be honest I'm unsure of it's 'authenticity' as posted in one of our forum here. The seller was never found again here or elsewhere online.

I'm willing to let you check/try first, if okay, quite willing to part at reasonable offer Very Happy. Otherwise can return back with no commitment/no question asked.

FYI, I have used/do have a pair of Kimber PBJ and currently running a pair Kimber 12TC for my Von Schweikert and Kimber KS1020 for my Densen pre-power in the 2nd upstairs system.

You can see my other stereo/mc system posted in the 'members' system just now. Can contact me at zeebee@tm.net.my/zainudin63@gmail.com or sms at 016 3390175.

Cheers,

zeebee

Did u buy from a Malay chap from JB? WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects Icon_cry

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 am

Did u buy from a Malay chap from JB? WTB: Kimber Kable KCAG or Silver Streak interconnects Icon_cry[/quote]

A Malay chap, yes. From JB, not sure (never bothered to check).. I think the person(s) you were referring was a subject of a lengthy discussion, don't think from him.

Even from the States, I've encountered a few glitches when ordering online despite their high standard of practice. Even as I'm posting here, I have an OPPO 83 Universal Player stuck at FEDEX/customs where now have to pay tax which I was 'informed' was to be covered by the trader (the company has duly 'pre-charged' additional $USD for custom/tax clearance + shipping). Either way, I will loose as I have already paid for the shipment plus the 'clearance costs' and have to pay for restocking/shipment back (+25%) (for cancelled order) and god knows other costs which may crop up later and in the end gets nothings apart from headache and heartache instead of enjoying the music/movies that I intended to in the first place Twisted Evil

It's a hobby I love and as mentioned earlier, part and parcel of online trading. For me, I will give option to buy after inspection etc.. on the buyers side I suppose there's always a caveat that things you craved for before may not to be to your liking after you have/owned it . lol!

Enjoy the Music cheers

Cheers,

zeebee
zeebee
zeebee
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by 5151 Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:58 am

Hi zeebee,

Yes, there are many counterfeits out there, especially the 8TC and 12TC.

Some copies are easy to spot while some are not. If you can send me a picture of your KCAG and I'll see if I can get some clues from it.

I hope you didn't get your 12TC from an online store in HK or China as they're likely to be copies.

Check out the link below for some useful info if interested:

http://sites.google.com/site/isthistherealstuff/kimberkable

Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1920
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://hificable10.blogspot.com/view/snapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:37 pm

hi @5151 . thanks for the info.

Might you also be selling brand new KCAG interconnects ?
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down

Post by 5151 Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:30 pm

mugenfoo wrote:hi @5151 . thanks for the info.

Might you also be selling brand new KCAG interconnects ?

Hi mugenfoo,

Yes, I do. Please check your PM. Thanks.

Number of posts : 1920
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://hificable10.blogspot.com/view/snapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by roger15ohm Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 am

Just to advice beware of KCAG Kimble. I confirmed months ago and arrive totally diy, from JB. The cable even have 'Japan' word. RCA stick with self print Kimble cable. I scrap the cable, and it was copper. I was fullished.

He claimed he don't know either is real or fake. But i believe everyone can identify who's workmanship it is. I don't bother to find him anymore and not sure if same guy refering to.

Just be careful

roger15ohm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm

5151 wrote:Hi zeebee,

Yes, there are many counterfeits out there, especially the 8TC and 12TC.

Some copies are easy to spot while some are not. If you can send me a picture of your KCAG and I'll see if I can get some clues from it.

I hope you didn't get your 12TC from an online store in HK or China as they're likely to be copies.

Check out the link below for some useful info if interested:

http://sites.google.com/site/isthistherealstuff/kimberkable

Hi,

Sorry, just saw your reply, was away, end year -long weekend thingy. The 12TC are OK, bought from USA from a reputable dealer (Cableco), as well as the KS1020 and AGDL, plus some other cables (Cardas etc.). I bought a PBJ interconnect and 4TC years ago in PJ (not sure shop still there) and still have the PBJ (somewhere).

I've been having problem uploading pictures, even the one I posted for on 'member's system' was eventually posted by tycham (thanks ) Very Happy Very Happy.

Anyway, from I've seen on the PBJ and the other cables, the KCAG should be real deal (even from the recent bimmerman post and pictures). All I can say is that u can take a look Shocked and try before any done deal. Razz

As from my other comments here, I have had a fair share of online blues Evil or Very Mad but mostly are okay sunny

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers,

zeebee
zeebee
zeebee
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down