Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audience Au24 Interconnect Cables - (SOLD)

Go down

Audience Au24 Interconnect Cables - (SOLD) Empty Audience Au24 Interconnect Cables - (SOLD)

Post by fireballmivec6315 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:13 am

Audience Conductor and Au24 cable products are the end result of years of research into what matters most in an audio system…true fidelity to the signal without artificial embellishments or unwarranted voicing.
Audience cables are not off the shelf items that have been adapted for use in an audio system, they are products that have been designed to actually preserve the audio signal in the least damaging fashion possible.
“Neutral” or “natural” are the terms we hear most often when end users describe their performance.
Installing the Audience Au24 cables in my system, it is as if I have uncovered the musical mother lode. The nuances and balance the Au24s communicate are so immediately apparent and welcomed that I am completely taken by their music making ability. I have never noted a greater step toward musicality with ANY other cable product at any price. This may sound clichéd, but it is as if I am hearing my music collection anew with this splendid rebel from Audience.
Unquote

Audience Au24 Interconnect Cables - (SOLD) Au24_c14

Audience Au24 Interconnect Cables - (SOLD) Au24_c12

Audience Au24 Interconnect Cables - (SOLD) Au24_d10

SOLD

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue19/audienceau24.htm - review
fireballmivec6315
fireballmivec6315
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-02-24