Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire

Go down

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire Empty SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire

Post by STC Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:54 pm

I am selling my slightly more than 10 ft speaker cables. This cable is a 12 individually insulated solid core Hyperlitz pattern meant for bi wiring.  The original cable was 12 ft but since I was using bare termination I had the banana termination removed. It got shortened due to many snippings to maintain a clean bare wire contact with the terminals. 

The full name of the cable is embossed. It is difficult to photograph in full. I will Whatsapp the pictures on request. 

SOLD

Thank you.

Last edited by STC on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Ambiophonics setup.
Amplification:
Speakers: Electrostatics

https://stchelvam.wixsite.com/ambiophonics3dstereo

Back to top Go down

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire Empty Re: SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire

Post by STC Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 am

Finally, I managed to get some info about this cable from the web which appears to be the catalogue of Audioquest product.

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire XtkxAgTb15Xf4pi3C

Audioquest Cobalt 2 uses twelve solid conductors, spiraled together in Hyperlitz array. Six conductors are 20awg (0.52 sq mm) FPC copper. Cobalt is 12 awg (3.1 sq mm) cable. Thanks to the use of 99.99997% pure FPC-6 copper, the music is sweeter, cleaner and more dynamic.

Apologies to those inquired for not being able to state the colour correctly. It looks like greenish blue but using flash it appears blue.

I have taken few photos from the web which represent the correct colour. You can compare that to mine.

This is from a Japanese site. 

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire B
Also another one from the web. This one using it as a single wire.
SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire 492257-audioquest_cobalt_speaker_cables_12_foot_pair

This is mine. Colour changes according to the light but when you look it should like the above.

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire 81D233A4-3D75-4619-8DFF-0B4D96685B81_zpscljlpfcu

Same but before cleaning.

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire B34ED604-4F20-40B0-AAF5-A824CDAF0EAA_zpsgypgbze9

Another angle and another colour Sad

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire 7852BDE5-37DD-45FB-B778-E8D4832BFE48_zps98mbuxmg

I guess this make it the most colourful speaker cable ever.   Laughing Laughing Laughing
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire Empty Re: SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire

Post by STC Sat May 02, 2015 8:38 am

STC wrote:Finally, I managed to get some info about this cable from the web which appears to be the catalogue of Audioquest product.

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire XtkxAgTb15Xf4pi3C

Audioquest Cobalt 2 uses twelve solid conductors, spiraled together in Hyperlitz array. Six conductors are 20awg (0.52 sq mm) FPC copper. Cobalt is 12 awg (3.1 sq mm) cable. Thanks to the use of 99.99997% pure FPC-6 copper, the music is sweeter, cleaner and more dynamic.

Apologies to those inquired for not being able to state the colour correctly. It looks like greenish blue but using flash it appears blue.

I have taken few photos from the web which represent the correct colour. You can compare that to mine.

This is from a Japanese site. 

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire B
Also another one from the web. This one using it as a single wire.
SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire 492257-audioquest_cobalt_speaker_cables_12_foot_pair

This is mine. Colour changes according to the light but when you look it should like the above.

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire 81D233A4-3D75-4619-8DFF-0B4D96685B81_zpscljlpfcu

Same but before cleaning.

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire B34ED604-4F20-40B0-AAF5-A824CDAF0EAA_zpsgypgbze9

Another angle and another colour Sad

SOLD Audioquest Cobalt 2 HyperLitz Bi-wire 7852BDE5-37DD-45FB-B778-E8D4832BFE48_zps98mbuxmg

I guess this make it the most colourful speaker cable ever.   Laughing Laughing Laughing
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Sun May 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Bump
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Bump. Price nego. Smile
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down