Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audiophile CD - Bevlyn Khoo -You Are My Angel (2CD)

Go down

Audiophile CD - Bevlyn Khoo -You Are My Angel (2CD)     Empty Audiophile CD - Bevlyn Khoo -You Are My Angel (2CD)

Post by ktchoo Tue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Audiophile CD - Bevlyn Khoo -You Are My Angel (2CD)     Img_2410

Audiophile CD - Bevlyn Khoo -You Are My Angel (2CD)     Img_2411You Are My Angel (2CD)
by Bevlyn Khoo

[size=13]FORMAT: 24Bit / HDCD[/size]

[size=11]Bevlyn is a singer-songwriter who can play the piano and composed songs. She has written songs for Freya Lin and won the Singapore Entertainment Indie Award 2009.
[/size]

This album consists of 20 different musicians and composers to showcase the talent of this singer. For the first time S2S has venture into Chinese music…that is why the album comes in 2CD format. The Disc 1 consists of English tracks and the Disc 2 consists of Classic Chinese songs. 

Audiophile fans would not be disappointed as the album is mastered in Japan and the music instruments use for the album is classic audiophile fanatics dream. When they play the CD on the sound system they would be able to bring out the best guitar, strings and vocal of the album.

The arrangement is done by the A-list arrangers who are well sought after in the music scene…The song “黄昏” and “梦醒时分” bear the fruit of this project…Classic Chinese song rehash to a modern jazz pop easy listening feel…
[size=13]
Some of the musicians involve on this project:-

Goh Kheng Long,  producer-arranger-music director. He is one of the most respected person in album production and music arrangement scene. He is the music director for A-Do, David Tao,Amei,Jacky Cheung, Wan Lee Hom and many more in the concert circuit. 

Roger Wang is one of Malaysia’s talented and musical solo acoustic guitar players. He is part of the “2V1G”. He brings his musical arrangement and guitar style to this album.
Jamie Wilson is a top session guitarists and arranger. His career was made playing, composing, arranging and producing on hundreds of albums as well as touring and performing extensively with some of Asia’s top artists such as  Jacky Cheung, A-Mei, David Tao, Richy Ren, Eason Chen, Wong Lee Hom, Harlem Yu, Sky Wu, Fann Wong, Karen Mok, Elva, Leslie Cheung, Siti Nurhaliza and many more.. 

Kenn C is an Award winning Producer and Music Arranger, Kenn has been on the 'A' list of who's who in the Regional Pop Music Scene for more than a decade. His client list includes Stefanie Sun Yanzi, Jolin Tsai, JJ Lin, Tanya Chua, FIR, A*mei, F4, Elva Hsiao , Jacky Cheung, Ado just to name a few

The most interesting thing about this album is the charm and spirit that Bevlyn manages to inject into long-standing and endlessly covered songs. She makes them entirely her own. The improvised sections lend a hand to this also, making “You Are My Angel” sound remarkably fresh and new. In the gorgeously serene "Talk To Me" Bevlyn's seductive, sensuous voice smoothly graces the jazz harmonies, while tracks like “La Vie En Rose " and "当我八十岁" best suit the band's great rhythmic panache. An album worth exploring…
[/size]

[size=13]Track List:[/size]
[size=13]Disc 1[/size]

1. You Are My Angel(Sub-theme song in   法證先鋒 II - Forensic Heroes II
2. Talk To Me(Sub-theme song in Moonlight Resonance 家好月圓)
3. When You Say Nothing At All(Duet with Aiza Seguerra)
4. He's Got The Whole World In His Hands(TV commercial Song)
5. Lonely Afternoon
6. Play With Me
7. Anymore  

[size=13]Bonus Track[/size]
8. La Vie En Rose (Classic French Song)

[size=13]Disc 2[/size]

1. 新不了情
[size=13]2. 阴天  [/size]
[size=13]3. 我愿意 [/size]
[size=13]4. 黄昏 [/size]
[size=13]5. 爱的代价 [/size]
[size=13]6. 梦醒时分 [/size]