Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice)

Go down

Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice) Empty Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice)

Post by wrexican Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Introductory Price(Including shipping, duties and taxes):
336c = RM999.00
332c = RM1388.00
332s = RM1599.00
*Please note that stock is limited

Warranty:1 year manufacturers warranty
: if faulty, i will repair or exchange it with a brand new one

Dealing method:Cash on pickup, Bank transfer, Paypal (extra 4.5%)

Location of seller:Kuala Lumpur

Contact method/details:+6012 345 0655

Age of item: Brand Spanking New, directly from the factory

Here are some sample pictures:
Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice) Post-219657-1264147488_thumb
Model: 332c
Drive Impedance Ramge:32-600 Ohms
Frequency Response :10Hz-30kHz+/-1dB
S/N:>100dB
Power Output:>0.6 Watt

Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice) Post-219657-1264147530_thumb
Model: 336c

Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice) Post-219657-1264313564_thumb
Model: 332s
*The 332s is a newly released product on the market.

Lafigaro amps are manufactured by the engineer(s) that previously was affiliated and made Darkvoice amplifiers. After their successful business venture, they decided to go their separate ways. Hence the creation of Lafigaro amplifiers. Many reviews which can be found on the web, indicates that it is very similar in sound quality and bulit quality, if not better...And im a pleased to say that i will be stocking these products. Therefore this is special introductory price. Some units are already on the way here, and should arrive within a few days.

Our Circuit designers used Hard-line take-pont of Welding Technology for the first time,and at the help of the excellent Appearance designer,we developed the first product: Darkvoice333 Headphone Amplifier.
From 2003 to 2008, Circuit designers and Appearance designer
developed six products,they are Darkvoice333, Darkvoice336i, Darkvoice336se, Darkvoice337, Darkvoice337se and lafigaro3322
In 2009 ,for the reason of misfortune,our firm abandoned the previous Darkvoice brand, turn to develop lafigaro336classic and his successors,also contain Senior Product:the Series of Rosenkavalier. We believe,from our products,you will have the new listening experience.

here is their website : http://www.yuking09.com/

I have personally tried this with my AKG K702, and Senn HD650, and it powered them nicely, giving it superb sound quality. A really nice pairing.

Some reviews on the net (a quick google will find alot of further information):
Sounding almost identical to the old Darkvoice amps but in a more compact, heat efficient design.
The new La Figaro 332 Classic also scores points over the over the older Darkvoice amplifiers by using high quality capacitors by ASC, a top quality Alps RK27 volume control, a locking headphone socket by Neutrik and superb quality CMC RCA sockets.
Another factor in favour of the 332 Classic comes with a dedicated 240v transformer (rather than 220v) to suite EU voltages better and prolong tube / parts life.
Being a OTL design (no output transformers in the signal path), the 332 Classic is absolutely the perfect match for higher impendence headphones like the Sennheiser HD600, HD650 or HD800s.
It does however also cope very well with AKGs and even goes very well with my 32 Ohm Superlux HD681s.
What are the La Figaro 332 Classic's sonic traits?
Power, detail, speed, transparency and dynamics. A wide stereo image is another of its strong points.
The source component used should be high quality as this amplifier has the transparency and detail to ruthlessly show up bad quality gear (the same applies to badly recorded / compressed music).

If interested or need additional information, please contact me at 012 345 0655 or PM me here anytime.

Thanks for looking~ Lafigaro headphone amplifiers (Formerly Darkvoice) Tongue

Last edited by wrexican on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pics and more info added)
wrexican
wrexican

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down