Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver

2 posters

Go down

SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver  Empty SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver

Post by providenceprops Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Got a mint, hardly used AV amp which is great for those looking for a very reliable, good sounding and solid amp. It's rated 4 stars by whathifi: http://www.whathifi.com/harman-kardon/avr-171/review

It's got 5 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs to your TV and/or projector, and 2 speaker outs for subwoofers. It's also very ligh, but don't let the weight fool you, the power output is adequate for most modest setups.

This unit has network capabilities for internet radio and integration with portable music devices and the like. It's the top of the line of the three models released by HK in that year. This is a real bargain especially at the price I'm looking for, and will make a great backup amp also.

What's also very important is the size and design, it's a clear winner and will please the missus for sure. Slim and sexy. Whatsapp for pics please.

RM999 is what I'm asking for, a new one retails for about RM2600. COD in PJ/KL or shipping at your own cost and risk.

Thanks, Wang at 012 3344 01 nine. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by providenceprops on Fri May 20, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

providenceprops
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver  Empty Re: SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver

Post by iwing88 Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:40 pm

what is the age of the av amp?
iwing88
iwing88
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2014-09-19

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver  Empty Re: SOLD - Harman Kardon 171 AV receiver

Post by providenceprops Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:05 pm

It's about 2 to 3 years old. The first owner bought it but hardly used, then I bought it about a year ago. Here's another review:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/harman-kardon-avr-171-review

providenceprops
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down