Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Beware of this con reseller!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Beware of this con reseller!!!!!!! Empty Beware of this con reseller!!!!!!!

Post by sibeiTL69 Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Good afternoon guys,

This is last month story.......

I was bought a velodyne subwoofer cht 10Q model from the famous reseller with RM 1450 ( was getting discount RM 150 deal up), whatsapp chatting was good condition never mention any problem.

The next day met up at 2PM, the seller setup the subwoofer with 2.1 music for the audition, at that time functioning with volume 28-30 ( max 55 ), everything goes well, I was trusted the seller, and leave the sub after 5 days and fixed with my home theater system, the show came on.  For audition just playing music, nothing happen, when I try to turn the volume to 35++ the woofer got cracker sound, and need to volume down, when turn to 30 everything is fine. The reseller told me the previous owner can turn the volume up to 55 max.

I call up on the spot on 8.40pm ( can't get him ), the seller willing to chat with me on whatsapp until 9.30Pm instead to pick up the call, the seller stop replying until tomorrow morning i text him again he told me the reason, he don't want to break his sleep emotion....that's why he stop chatting..... WTF!!!!!

I was asking the seller how to settle the issue, he ask me to sent back to him for his own checking with hifi setup again, if he can't settle the problem, will send to technician for repair, the cost 100% bill me.... alamak..... i paid for the money to but repair stuff....? And didn't mention before the sub having this problem........

I was rejected his offer, cos for the first deal with him , his HONEST OF VALUE ALREADY BANKRUPTCY......

This is the reseller mention the subwoofer is in good condition, kindly refer below photo for the sound board the IC have burned.......
Beware of this con reseller!!!!!!! Img-2010

Just beware to this con reseller in hifi4sales

H*F*LAP
S*MON  T*NG
( A E I O U which capital to fix in up to you )

sibeiTL69

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-09-30

Back to top Go down

Beware of this con reseller!!!!!!! Empty Re: Beware of this con reseller!!!!!!!

Post by corgi_loy Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 am

This seller usually bought those items from recycle center and charity donation center. Please beware of his stuffs. Double check and test it before buying from him. My malay friend said this seller CAKAP TAK SERUPA BIKIN.....

corgi_loy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:48 am

was there a resolution between the buyer & seller on this matter?

Seems the seller is again actively posting in the sell sections....

Should he/she be barred until such complaints have been resolved? Or it needs some more unsuspecting buyers to suffer before any action is taken? 

Moderators, what say you?

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:49 pm

boxer wrote:was there a resolution between the buyer & seller on this matter?

Seems the seller is again actively posting in the sell sections....

Should he/she be barred until such complaints have been resolved? Or it needs some more unsuspecting buyers to suffer before any action is taken? 

Moderators, what say you?

Thanks for bringing this up, boxer.

We are not privy to the actual transactions that took place, and as such, there is a limit as to the actions we can take, and even so, with current information, further actions are strictly discretionary and may unduly prejudice either party.

Our current (for now, and subject to change if further details emerge) stand, and what we can do, is to present a platform for both sides to have a 'fair voice'. In this instance, the buyer chose to make his/her side known and this thread is open for all to see. If the alleged seller (whom we cannot verify, with the asterisks placed by the post author) decides to respond, that will be open too.

In the meantime, the Caveat emptor/buyer beware principle applies here, as usual.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down