Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Rega RB300 tonearm

Go down

Rega RB300 tonearm Empty Rega RB300 tonearm

Post by cmboy Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Rega RB300 tonearm
Price is RM2,500 Nett.
This tonearm have been specially modified, mass loaded and tuned to suit Denon DL103 compliance or any cartridge with heavier than usual mass and lower compliance. Its all reversible. It also include the following, Tonearm external condition is "like new" I believe it was never used before, belonged to a friend who asked me to hawk it off after my personal mods to it all to be complete ready to use condition.

1) New internal wiring (high frequency litz wire).

2) 1.5m Japan Canare L-2T2S 2 core shielded cable.
3) Japan Canare RCA Plugs.
4) Custom 100gram brass drop counterweight with wider width for better lateral balance. (I can swap to 120gram later on to match cartridge if required or option to buy at RM250 for extra counterweight).
5) 2mm aluminum VTA shim thrown in.

6) The grounding is Rega style internal loop to LH channel negative. There is no separate ground wire, experience taught me Rega arms grounded this way work better to isolate various hum issues. Separate ground wire can be problematic in certain systems. I didn't say it doesn't work but risk grounding issues if unlucky. I'm not at liberty to mod this arm for separate ground for buyer. Its as-is.
This arm can outperform any stock RB300 or later build models (which have more plastic content and looks cheaper build) PM or Whatsapp me to deal directly at 016-3431850

Lastly, I can't claim this product is "New or Used". To me its "like new" product.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/13/77/66/60/25395010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/13/77/66/60/25358310.jpg
cmboy
cmboy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: