Condition: 8.5/10. Item is in like new condition. Not run in yet.
The tonal quality is extremely good. Especially its smooth high frequency reproduction is reference quality. This is the direct result of the special production methods involved.
The SCS – 6 comes very close to the sonic qualities of the SCS – 4.
- The size is 6 gauge with 133 strands.
Each strand is made of a very high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC with a dense and very pure silver coating in an extrusion process.
- The resistance is a nice low 1.3 Ohm/km.
- The total conductor cross-section area is: 13.5 mm².
- The external diameter is: 6.35 mm.
- The jacket of the SCS – 6 is made of beige PTFE with “ van den Hul SCS – 6 ” printing in brown.
- The insulation voltage rating is 1000 Volt RMS and the actual test voltage is 3500 Volt RMS.
- The tonal quality is extremely good. Especially its smooth high frequency reproduction is reference quality. This is the direct result of the special production methods involved.
VIEW ALL MY OTHER STUFFS BY CLICKING BELOW: