Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750

Go down

Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750  Empty Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750

Post by HiFiLab Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750  20191036
Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750  20191035
Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750  20191037
Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750  20191038
Tascam Professional Studio Digital Analog Converter DAC CD Player CD-RW750  20191039

Price : RM 1250
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507

CD-RW750 SPECIFICATIONS
RCA unbalanced analog I/O
S/PDIF coax and optical digital I/O
24 bit A/D and D/A converters
Sample rate conversion
Adjustable gain on digital I/O
Digital fade in/out from 1 sec to 24 sec
RAM buffer
Programmable
Wireless remote included
Timer Playback
Auto or manual track increment
Sync start
CD TEXT authoring and support

CD-RW750 OVERVIEW
The CD-RW750 is TASCAM's CD recorder, but features came first when the product was designed. Like most products in this price range, the CD-RW750 offers unbalanced I/O, and S/PDIF digital I/O in coax and optical format. However, this product stands above the crowd, with a RAM buffer, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for premium sound quality, digital gain adjustment, and digital processing of fade in and fade out from 3 to 30 seconds. It's also got a monitor function that allows it to be used as an A/D converter or sample rate converter, without the need to place a recordable disk in the tray or enter record mode. And of course, it's the only one in its class that will rack mount with the rest of your gear.

HiFiLab
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down