Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Marantz 7 DIY Complete Built-up set (Used)

Go down

Marantz 7 DIY Complete Built-up set (Used) Empty Marantz 7 DIY Complete Built-up set (Used)

Post by yppan Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Clone version of the famous Marantz tube preamp. Lite audio produce this full board DIY kit for the music lover. The full board included the over-built tube regulation power supply (5687 Tube x2). Plus all the exotic audiophile components & Electro-Harmonix audio tube 12AX7 x2 and 12AU7. 

As you can see from the photos. I even upgrade it to another level up by replacing WIMA caps with Jensen Copper Foil paper-in-oil coupling caps (at the critical audio path) and GAD-viva audio-cap. Power Transformer replace with C-Core Power Transformer.

The audio grade ALPS volume pot also replaced with DACT CT1 ladder type.

If you are a serious DIYer, you should know all these audiophile grade components are extremely expensive to build a tube preamp. I am selling this it way below my cost and not mentioned my labour/time to build it.

You can google to search more info about this famous tube preamp.

Condition: 8.5/10
Price: RM2,250

Please SMS or Whatsapp only. Billy 012-2821295

Marantz 7 DIY Complete Built-up set (Used) Img_2130

Marantz 7 DIY Complete Built-up set (Used) Img_2131

Marantz 7 DIY Complete Built-up set (Used) Img_2132

yppan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down